Reviews for Here I Am
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So sweet. I like that this wasn't one more "letty has loved dom her whole life and he finally figures out he loves her too" stories. Well done!
DANDANI chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Pretty cool ! I loved it ! tHANKS FOR SHARING !hugs
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Great one shot at the endish when dom was talking to letty about people fining out at first i thought he was going to say that he wanted them to be in a relationship but then i was shocked when he said that he wanted to end it but im glad that he came back to her at the end and gave her food and wrapped hia arms around her! ) great one shot and i think that you should do more dom and letty fan fictions and make them more than just one-shots! )
fivealive123 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That was very sweet. I appreciated the alternative introduction to Dom and Letty getting their beginning. Humor and heart, always a nice combination. Also, very nice poem.
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Great one shot. I really like how you made Dom not be a jerk or any thing. And I love how you exsplained out the fell for each other. Great wrtiting.

Tanya
Bianca chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
i really like it! thank you :)
aj.ortiz chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
2furious4u chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
this is really good... different but well written... would like to see more chapters!
bigbubblyboo chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
loved it! its great to read something a little different if you decide to write more chapters i will deffinately read them !
MUW D'Bellegirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is fantastic. I hope you continue with the story.
aliensister chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
oh wow! I really loved this, so different but at the same time, it seems to ring true, possible.