Reviews for The Restaurant
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is just so sweet. Great job.
verity candor chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
How sweet! I actually put on Santa Fe while I was reading this, and the combo of awesome music and awesome writing made me feel all warm and cuddly inside. Nicely, sweetly, believably written.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I really enjoyed this! I love the concept and the last line, and the scene is touching-Ron and Hermione dancing as they pull through an unbelievably tough moment just with this seemingly silly little dream. My one piece of advice is to vary your sentence structure a little in dialogue-don't always start with the quote and end with the attribute; switch it around, or cut the quote in the middle. However, on the whole, this story was a joy to read. Nice work!
Subtle Affection chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I could sincerely feel the warm and spinning-faster-than-ever atmosphere that was glowing from this piece.

Everything was mute, and sad, but suddenly, just suddenly! Everything begins to burn brighter and brighter, and then, slowly spins off to the curb of the road - the excitement, I mean.

It feels right, the way you've written it.

And I like that.
riseofafallenangel chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
that was sweet and kind of different

i liked it )
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Such optimism through Ron, Hermione, and Harry - I love it! :) Wonderful job.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Very good story. I've seen many war movies (especially WWII) where it's these little things that soldiers will talk about and hang on to to forget about their circumstances and keep their sanity. That was done brilliantly, especially throwing in Ron and Hermione dancing. Well done.
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and Rent so,, good job.

-Peace.
Anomalous Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
So I read about this at the Review Lounge and I'm glad I did. I love this-the idea of the dream worth fighting for fit Harry and the Trio perfectly. Excellent job!
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
How sweet! This could've been taken right out of DH, your chacacterizations were so good. Nicely done...I feel all warm and fuzzy now. :]
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Beautiful. Brava!
Shuna chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oh, that story was so sweet.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Love it. I totally enjoy the fact that the three of them are dreaming and trying to forget the war, if even for a minute. So very well done here. :)

-honda
KaryInTheSky chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Truly beautiful. I loved every single Word of it, honestly. The entire meaning of the story is wonderful. I love the mental picture you created with Ron and Hermione dancing without music. Wonderful job!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This is just lovely. I think silly ideas like this are a spark of hope in hopeless situations, and I lvoe the idea of Hermione and Ron waltzing together.