Reviews for Confession Is Good For The Soul
need2no chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
just found this while searching for stories about Caleb. I think he's awesome. Wish he would show up in the tv series. This is a great story. Good job.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Poor Caleb, I never did like Henrickson. Loved the fic though, I do love the relatioship between Caleb and Dean.

Random, but I really liked the Sam/Mac scene near the end :)
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
That was a great story! I loved it. I always wondered what would happen if Caleb and Hendrickson talked and now we get to find out. Awesome job.
twincinima chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
LOVE IT. Caleb angst perfection.

I wouldn't mind some more of this kind of thing.
7kstar chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Why can't I ever get enough of Caleb and Dean?

Nice story and protective Dean is fun to watch. :)
stucky1513 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
wow, fantastic fic. all of it was extremely well written, but I have to say that I especially enjoyed the interrogation scenes. Poor Caleb. the scene with Caleb and Dean was sweet, but I can't help but mention that i desperately wished their was a caleb and mac scene. maybe next time? despite that, a terrific read, and can't wait to see more from you.
montez chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
LOVED IT!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
friggen hendrickson! You made me mad at him all over again! Pics of moose nad his family just about killed me off. So glad that the boys were there and I love that you didnt have sammy be the snitch LOL. My heart was racing just as fast as calebs was as i I read this tale! amazing job!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
great story! i really enjoyed reading it. Hendrickson got me so mad though...you really wrote him as a jerk...i was fumming after the way he treated caleb! i'm glad dean finally got through to caleb at the end though. again, great story!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Oh, my sweet friend! This was absolutely amazing! You had Caleb pegged and Dean's anger and frustration at the situation, too.

It was awesome all the way through. No one could have gotten Caleb out of the terrified funk he was in besides Dean and you handled it beautifully. Kudos my dear.

I really like the two Scholars heading out to the barn for Jim's finest, too. Really terrific!

Well done!
tidia chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I was lucky to get a sneak peek and see the work that went into this and the one to say- He needs to remain silent and of course the reply was, then there would be no story...but you pulled it off and it was an enjoyable and emotional!

Tidia
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was great! I love Caleb he has to be one of the best charecters that Ridley introduced. I always find myself switching from Dean to Caleb from Caleb to Dean...Man I so need a life ! lol. You are so lucky to be getting to see season 4 so soon, living in the uk I gotta wait with all other supernatural lovin limeys to see it. Oh hang on scratch that your live in Oz right? Does that make me weird that I suddenly feel much better that you have to download it too? see strange and in need of a life!

Any who great job x
Ridley James chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I know how hard you worked on this story and it shows. Your dialogue was fast moving and the story itself was executed so nicely. You had the characters just perfect. I'm glad you gave me those sneak peeks, but it was a pleasure reading the conclusion. I really appreciate the way you incorporate Brotherhood characters so seamlessly into the SN verse. I think you've gotten so good at that without losing the most important concepts we all love about the boys, family, friendship and of course brotherly love. Thanks for sharing this! And Happy Birthday!
dalki chapter 1 . 9/15/2008