Reviews for The Greatest swordsman of Seireitei
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
please ZoroXkuinaXrukiaXmomo maybe karin (Is the pairings i would love to read a story about)

"harem"
Knuckles chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I love your stories
Knuckles chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This is just amazing but I do hope the chapters would be longer
Knuckles chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I'm a major Zoro fan girl but in this I...I d..don't know wh-what to say this made me cry
ZoroandNatsu chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
This is a very captivating story. Id like for it to continue.
Furionknight chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I look forward to more :)
PaperNPencil chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
UPDAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEE THIS NOWWWWW! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS! kolkolkolkolkolkol
Silver W. King chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
wow pretty interesting story, keep it up. plz update.
Drake0x chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
one different from my usual type that im actually finding intresting? keep up the good work
zxGiovannyxz chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
I like the story, and as for the roommate I think it would be interesting if it was renji(not sure if you have him already graduated) and I like the pairing to be maybe Yoruichi or Soifon,ill be waiting for the next one.
colin chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
This is a really interesting story, I hope you update soon I am curious would you try to write a Rosario Vampire story. May be one where Tsukune is a Vampire and Moka is a Human. Or where the girls are different youkai Moka(yukionna)Kurumu(kitsune)Mizore(Vampire) and so on or a story where Tsukune is EVil. Please consider it and update soon.
colin chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
That was AWESOME I like the swords ability it reminds me of Samehada and Kisame.
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
Kinda' short chapter
Sir Godot chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
How cool, Zoro's in Seireitei XD

This is actually a great idea considering how many Naruto/Bleach X-over exist out there.

Please keep writing, I'm already looking forward to the next chapter
G v.2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Just checked and saw that half my review was gone, the better half. Ah, who cares.