Reviews for Unprepared
Crazy Ninja chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
awwww!
this was sooo sweet yet sooo sad
i cried soooo much while reading this
i also like the way you structured it
you did a great job :D
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is an amazing story. I love it. I cry through all seven chapters every time I read it. This story hits home more now than every before. Over the summer I lost a cousin who was in the military so this story reminded me of the weeks right after his death. Thank you for writing this story. It helps me to release my emotions when things become too much to handle.
Lesly chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Tan triste que cada capĂ­tulo me hizo llorar. Felicidades es una historia muy bonita.
prince-bishop chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
wow did not think it was going to be so sad, boy got a few tears, have just joined this site that's why I am 4 years behind,
Azraelean chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Kinda sad but that's the point. Death sucks your story didn't. Thanks for writing a well thought out story.
totallytomboy1996 chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
wow that was so sad. i got tears all over my mouse pad. LOL

good job :)
jaimee01 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
aww i cried through that whole story

it was so good

one of my favourites
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
aw! I cried ALL the way through that! But it was happy and sad tears. Very well written, shame it was so sad but... it was good anyway.
Sophie Ranier chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
omg! i was literly crying when i read this...great story though.

:D
samtaz58 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Ok so I pretty much cried through this whole story. I love how you broke it up going back and forth in time. The way you kept Tony a part of the whole story even if he was gone. Well worth reading even if it is about one of the sadest stories I have ever read.
NCISBONESgirl chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Beautiful and heart-breaking. Very well written! I loved it!
Wildfirefanatic08Bri chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Once again 2 lazy 2 log in.

LOVED this part:

Her face grew serious for a moment. "Tony, please do not make jokes about not marrying me again. I did not like it."

"You didn't like it?" he asked. "How do you think I felt when you said we wouldn't get married?"

She answered him with a kiss.

SO ADORABLE! :) AH! You gotta love TIVA! :)

xo

Bri :)
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
I literally cant stop crying, Gen. It's absoutly beautiful and SO Freakin' sad! I espically loved and hated the part, when Ziva said of keeping Tony's things, "One of your shirts even though I cant smell you on any of them now." SO S-A-D! WOW. This story is NEVER EVER EVER going to be removed from my favorites list! EXCELLENT JOB! :)

xo,

Bri :)
wildfirefanatic08bri chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
omg i loved chapter 3

"Dont eat my pancakes daddy."

SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! :) This story was just added 2 my favorites list. I read it every day now. EXCELLENT JOB GEN! :)
Neko-Ochz chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
What is wrong with me? I was crying so hard while reading this that is a miracle that nobody came to check on me and to see if I was ok!

That was so sad and so well written. It took me like two hours to get to chapter 5! It was that good!

Love