Reviews for Secrets and Regrets
Tsuzukia the Blue Rose chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
Love your story! Hope you keep writing!
Lylas Uchiha chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
Ahhh i love it. Their honorary grandmother! Hehehehe. I love that woman.
Taylortee chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
I loved the idea of Sesshomaru being Inuyasha's father. Great idea, your story and several other's gave me the basic idea for my own story. I have read this so many times that I've lost count. I really liked it (if you can't tell).
Atheist1 chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Read all 19 chapters in one go.

The unexpected twist - Sesshoumaru as Inuyasha's father - for me personally was already a winner.

Loved how you weaved in the reconciliation, the insecurities - it tuuged at my heartstrings & brought tears to my eyes. Very well written. :)

Thank you for sharing your story.
Wiccan Queen chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
Awesome plz update soon. The part where inuyasha said good bye to sesshoumaru as his brother actually made me cry but it was well written. U did a good job separating between brother sesshoumaru and father sesshoumaru. It is awesome and a coos read can't wait to actually read more.
librarycat9 chapter 19 . 3/27/2011
That was very good :D and so very possible... :D Thanks for writing!
ajj7sunhawk chapter 19 . 10/27/2009
Actually I read this start to finish and really like it. :) its a damn solid story and very sweet. The lessons for pups was brilliant, and soo was the slow acceptace of Sesshy. Excellent tracking and development of emotions all around.

No issues with you not doing Yaoi. :)

Ok truth be told I kindda really dislike Kagome cause of the abuse, I find her irritating and any kids they have will be weaker. - so in general I dont read the pairing and I AVOID LIKE PLAUGE Sess Kags pairings, as well as Shota stuff. I dont mind Inu Sango and well written OC, but I tend to write Yaoi cause well its kindda fun, also I tend to like male chars more then female. :)

So I am not sure which of your other stories are not Inu Kags.. give a heads up and I'd love to read em. Thanks for the fun.
Hattaru chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I have read all of this story and I must say this is prob one of the most heartbreaking stories I have ever read in my life, I loved it, you truly are a Goddess of writing Inuyasha stories, OMG such a beautiful story, there were times were I had to stop reading and get a tissue and blow, My mother came to see me and when she opened the door I was crying and she said "Megan why are you crying? did something happen? and I said "no mom, I was just reading a sad storie" lol so very awesome! I loved it!

hugs

Hattaru

-_
Chronos guardian chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
This was such a wonderful story hon. I have never seen one like it and I think it will forever be remebered. so sweet!
DonaPlaya chapter 19 . 2/2/2009
"W-O-W-!-!-!"

I can't tell you how many times I had to dry my eyes during the reading of this fic! It was so moving. "It touched the heart."

I had trouble in the beginning following the whole concept of Sesshoumaru's paternity. I often felt that everyone was W-A-Y OCC, but it worked considering what you brought them through.

The wonderful thing is that you had them work through their mistakes and find healing. I knew InuYasha would move on and I appreciate that you included his adoptive moms in the end.

This was truly an amazing work. Thank you. (Now I have to go back and get familiar with your other works.) I look forward to future postings.
Chronos guardian chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
This story is amazing you know that?

I just love how you made the two form some understanding. I feel for the general too. I'll keep reading but good job so far.
wbaker5286 chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
i don't think i was notified when this chapter came out. i loved the ending! i thought that the previous chapter gave closure, but this one was so much more. sesshoumaru never gave up looking out for inuyasha's best interests. and having mama h. make her warm and welcoming presence known at the end made it seem to be a closed circle.

i am glad that you gave inuyasha a chace to find happiness again. like father, like son. and both could see the wisdom of having another relationship without replacing the original. thank you for another wonderful story.
Ned Pepper chapter 19 . 12/18/2008
my computer is working better now so like you asked i'm rewriting my words (they may not be exact...maybe better) in a review for you.

Like i said this story ended quite beautifully. Tying everything up in nice little bow. All the emotions were full complete and ended up nicely. I truly enjoyed your story and it's happy little ending. Great job!

Hoping to read more stories,

TaiYoukai-Lover
Bibi11 chapter 19 . 12/4/2008
Nice ending! Thanks for another great story! I really enjoyed the details of how things were worked out. And I was glad that Inuyasha was able to find a youkai mate. On some level, it must have been a most welcome proof that he was truly fully accepted by both halves of his heritage. And it meant he would never be alone again. Sweet story!
AmoraLynn chapter 19 . 12/3/2008