Reviews for Provocation
Ecstatic-Geeky-Girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This story makes me smile!
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I know that I'm a bit late to the party, 'cause this is written like five years ago, but still. I just wanted to tell you that the story's amazing, and for God's sake, thank you for giving Gwen a good characterisation as well! So few authors do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Cute :)
HeartWing3113 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I seriously couldn't stop smiling like a mad man ))This was amazingly brilliant and very entertaining! Of course Tosh would find out, I'm guessing Owen suspects it too but Gwen was hilarious lol, anyway great fanfic!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
'Your coat reminds me of wings flapping about when you run, Jemima Puddle-Duck' is absolutely hysterical!
Ashes0909 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
My first Ianto/Jack story and I loved it. Great characters!
Raynbowz chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I liked this story-and as for Jack being a puddle-duck, LOL!
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Smutty. Poor Jack though, he's not soft round the middle. He's lovely. Mean Ianto ;)

I've gotta read the Beatrix Potter series to my sister every night and her fave is Jemima Puddle-Duck. This will not end well for me.

Loveage,

Miss Erin Armstrong-Mitchell (IV)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
"a small but satisfied smirk upon his face and the promise of further retaliation sending a frisson of lust through his body"… that sums it up nicely. Great story!
princewly chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Ianto is so cute! and hot! love it!
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
He's the puddle-duck! You should do a scene with Owen walking in on them.
NoOne.NotEvenMe chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Loved this story. You've plastered a big grin on my face. Thanks for the great story.

XD

No one
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I don't know what a Puddle-Duck is but I'm going to find out after this x3

That was deliciously hot. 3 You write Jack and Ianto (and everyone else) so well.

Fuzzy~
Francine S chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
og, loved it so much, omg, that was the funniest thing i have ever read, lol, lol, lol, lol, loved it so much
Marian.Locksley chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Puddle-duck Jack!

Lol

I like it fits very well, i think we all need a bit of smut to continue and I will never stop maintaing the opinion that CoE was all a bad dream and I will wake up and realise that in fact Ianto is still very much alive and I still love and repect RTD rather then wanting his guts!