Reviews for Bittersweet and Back Again
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
wow that was really good. words are just black and white but you write stories, which unfold into color in your mind. i read the book hoot and i agreed they had chemistry. you managed to capture that and make it realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Lex here.
And I must say; youre the only one Ive seen; fully capable of bringing to the table a realistic; proportionally dramatized alternative to our most-loved movie. You didnt make someone die; or use the tactics of physical abuse to bring levels to this story. But you added pain; subtly yet fully with verbal abuse ; expertly avoiding an actual break-up; while all-the-same tugging heart-strings because its just so hard. Because someone so sweet and perfect and Mullet-Fingers can be forced into a position where its practically inevitable hed crash-and-burn. And I hope they can get their well deserved happy ending; but I know it will be hard. Roy will follow him to the ends of the Earth hmm?
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Gosh, this story is so hurty and gorgeous. There's always this sense of desperation and borrowed time in all of Roy and Mullet's interactions that is so heartbreaking. You write them beautifully!
dizzy101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
HEY ROYS BIRTHDAY IN THIS STORY IS MY BIRTHDAY THATS SO COOL!
Choice chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
So sweet. (:

I loved Mullet's present.

Please, write some more MulletxRoy?
Baba-sama chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
And again, wonderful. Long and thoroughly enjoyable, if somewhat bittersweet like the title. I would say more about how much I loved this, but everything I can think of to say would just sound unbelievably cheesy, so I'll spare us both.
Matchstick Fighter chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Your story is beautiful! I really like it, so pretty, kinda angsty, the flow is just perfect.