Reviews for Hourglass
Roadway chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
That was a wonderful read. I really enjoyed every bit of it. It was intense and emotional and incredibly well written. The foreshadowing was so good throughout the whole thing. It was a fun adventure and I'm a little sad it's over but I'm glad Sora and Riku got their happy ending. Thanks for writing.

-rd
hewantsthekey chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I'm reading this story now for the second time and I love it so damn much! ;A;
Seriously, where do you get all your awesome ideas?
WxTxR chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
Thank you for writing the best fanfiction I've ever read :)
deleted account 3774738 chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Well done! This is an amazing read which I enjoyed immensely. The plot was aired out to perfection, not too long, but not too short. I've already read this twice via. my Nintendo 3DS and I did, although I knew what was happening, enjoyed the plot twists and still carried on reading with the same amount of excitement I bore when I first read it. Thank you for creating this story, and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work soon!
Kelcy chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
Well, I hope you're happy. I started reading this story this evening and it is now sunrise. Thank you for robbing me of my sleep and tears. I'm fairly certain I'm dehydrated from how much I cried. The saddest part? I read this story three years ago, so I knew what happened; but it still stabbed my heart, okay. This story is so perfect, the word "perfect" doesn't do it justice.
Voidwalker chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
4th time i've read this story, and the 4th time i teared up at the farewells and the 4th time i laughed at the big kiss at the banquet.. you wrote an amazing story and i really hope to read more from you
(P.S i have read the one about sky and Leon hooking up, truly a great story..)

thanks for the awesome hour it took me to read this again!
Epona1995 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
:D this story caused me to have so many feels. I adored it at times and was shocked by others. I just really honestly love this story and have no words to express...
CoralMaiden chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I've read and reread this story so many times, and i always come back to this chapter. Especially when watching Snow White. This has got to be one of my all time favorite stories, including the books and everything else I've read... the coolest part I find to this is it totally fits as a Kingdom Hearts 3... so yeah, just wanted you to know (5th time I've read this chapter XD I just love this story so much)
Soralover231 chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
amazing chapter, loved! the ending XD
Soralover231 chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
ooooh
Soralover231 chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
awe, and oh shiz XD
Soralover231 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
wow... you know i had a hunch it was riku lol
Soralover231 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
lmao, i just loved this chapter )
Silverspegel chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ok, seriously, this is something among the best stuff I've read here! Great gods, I want more! Consider yourself watched, my friend, because you are a good writer with one heck of a story to give me! I love this whole setting! Not a nice thought all of those who are supposedly killed in the future, but it brings the more drama to it all and I'm a sucker for angstyness... ;) Keep it up!
Soralover231 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Just an amazing chapter. Love how Sora vs Kairi, but it woulda been alot more funny if kairi had one XD!