Reviews for Hourglass
shizu2 chapter 8 . 12/30/2019
So far, nice story. Sky seems a bit like Auron. He breaks my heart though, but I'm sure it's nothing with what you'll be putting me through. I only decided to read this because there was a review saying there was a happy ending. I'm a sweet tooth, but to get to that fluffiness I guess there'll be lots of angst to go through. I like your writing style BTW, it's pretty fluid
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 10/25/2018
Loved this story!
hopelina chapter 21 . 8/5/2018
This story is so fucking amazing and I felt like crying so many times but in the end I'm so glad it was a happy ending. Thank you for writing this!
JewelKat16 chapter 14 . 5/14/2018
no lol face, just made sense.
ShinigamiMailJeevas chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
So I wasn't going to review because i'm a lazy sod, but reading the latter half of this chapter with "in the air tonight" - phill collins playing, with the plague bits and the utter devastation was just... a scarily perfect fit for your wording and setup. Really very brilliant thing you have going here with this story.
CelestiteHeart chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
So I think I've re-read this story six or seven times and I finally made myself to get an account just so I could tell you how much I have loved this story. This whole story was amazing from start to finish! Your writing is inspiring!
Hagot chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
Incredible. I cried, I laughed, I fell in love and am now filled with that familiar feeling of regret- but there's sequels! One of the best fics I've ever read.
Roadway chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
That was a wonderful read. I really enjoyed every bit of it. It was intense and emotional and incredibly well written. The foreshadowing was so good throughout the whole thing. It was a fun adventure and I'm a little sad it's over but I'm glad Sora and Riku got their happy ending. Thanks for writing.

-rd
hewantsthekey chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I'm reading this story now for the second time and I love it so damn much! ;A;
Seriously, where do you get all your awesome ideas?
five-petal-rose chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
Thank you for writing the best fanfiction I've ever read :)
deleted account 3774738 chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Well done! This is an amazing read which I enjoyed immensely. The plot was aired out to perfection, not too long, but not too short. I've already read this twice via. my Nintendo 3DS and I did, although I knew what was happening, enjoyed the plot twists and still carried on reading with the same amount of excitement I bore when I first read it. Thank you for creating this story, and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work soon!
Kelcy chapter 21 . 7/5/2013
Well, I hope you're happy. I started reading this story this evening and it is now sunrise. Thank you for robbing me of my sleep and tears. I'm fairly certain I'm dehydrated from how much I cried. The saddest part? I read this story three years ago, so I knew what happened; but it still stabbed my heart, okay. This story is so perfect, the word "perfect" doesn't do it justice.
Voidwalker chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
4th time i've read this story, and the 4th time i teared up at the farewells and the 4th time i laughed at the big kiss at the banquet.. you wrote an amazing story and i really hope to read more from you
(P.S i have read the one about sky and Leon hooking up, truly a great story..)

thanks for the awesome hour it took me to read this again!
ObiMagic chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
:D this story caused me to have so many feels. I adored it at times and was shocked by others. I just really honestly love this story and have no words to express...
CoralMaiden chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I've read and reread this story so many times, and i always come back to this chapter. Especially when watching Snow White. This has got to be one of my all time favorite stories, including the books and everything else I've read... the coolest part I find to this is it totally fits as a Kingdom Hearts 3... so yeah, just wanted you to know (5th time I've read this chapter XD I just love this story so much)