Reviews for All i need
Please update again soon I'm loving the where the story going
Hello,I know I'm like 9 years late but I absolutely love your story n pls update I would like to know what will happen to soujiro n yuuki also I have 2 questions
1.r u dead?cos u haven't updated in like 9 years
's the father of rei?
U probably won't read this cos I'm sure 99.9% that ur dead but there's a 00.1% that ur still alive
Yomiii21 chapter 5 . 3/9
Mnnnn... Tengo dudas d reĆ­ is daughter of nishikado?
displacedtexan chapter 4 . 2/26
I love it that the malaprop Tsubasa let the cat out of the bag! How canon!
happywonder chapter 5 . 1/22
Love the story. Please update soon.
rezi98 chapter 5 . 1/14
hi...love yours story,

did soujro love yuuki?

what if soujiro find out aboup rei ?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Please finish soon On fan fiction or somewhere and leave a link to it. Please finish I love your soujiro and yuki fanfics.
bluewitch143 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
We hope you finish the story. I mean, please update it soon. Keep up the good work!
ally2002 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I would like if you continued to write on . I am really enjoying "All I need," and would like to see where it goes. If you do decide to change to live journal, could you post a link to your live journal webpage so it is easier to find you?
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
This story is great, I can't wait to see where you go with it.
riviere-de-memoires chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
awesome story! can't wait for the next chapter. i would prefer fanfiction but whatever's better for you is fine.
florabloom101 chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
I was just curious, is Rei Soujirou's daughter? I like the story. I hope you'd write many many more.
moonluver26 chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
i like this story alot. i really think Yuuki should end up with Akira, and Soujirou should fall in love with his fiance and marry her. Akria all ways gets the boot in these stories.
LoserLove chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Livejournal please. ;)
rainbabie chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Please post on Live Journal!