Reviews for All i need
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Please finish soon On fan fiction or somewhere and leave a link to it. Please finish I love your soujiro and yuki fanfics.
bluewitch143 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
We hope you finish the story. I mean, please update it soon. Keep up the good work!
ally2002 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I would like if you continued to write on . I am really enjoying "All I need," and would like to see where it goes. If you do decide to change to live journal, could you post a link to your live journal webpage so it is easier to find you?
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
This story is great, I can't wait to see where you go with it.
riviere-de-memoires chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
awesome story! can't wait for the next chapter. i would prefer fanfiction but whatever's better for you is fine.
florabloom101 chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
I was just curious, is Rei Soujirou's daughter? I like the story. I hope you'd write many many more.
moonluver26 chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
i like this story alot. i really think Yuuki should end up with Akira, and Soujirou should fall in love with his fiance and marry her. Akria all ways gets the boot in these stories.
LoserLove chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Livejournal please. ;)
rainbabie chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Please post on Live Journal!
SerenityAlways chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
I have livejournal and I haven't quite figured it out yet but it is a really good place for stories and communities of all kinds and I am sure your stories would be a fabulous addition. I would love to see them on FF or LJ or wherever you think is best. Let us know what happens!

Good Luck!

-SERENITY-
princessswan chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
I really love this story &hope you will continue posting it on fanfiction! &maybe you can post up your original works on livejournal. ; Please let me know if you do stop posting on fanfiction, because I want to continue reading this story! Thanks - (: Hope you update again soon.. Im really looking forward to the next chapter! 33
satomika chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
i hope you'd update this soon!
AngelRockerBabe chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Wow I hope there will be more YS scenes in the next chapter I HOPE you will continue this story
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
So... we're in 2009 now :O

I hope that you can continue.

Kisses from Argentina!