Reviews for Through Our Letters
NairaMisaki1234 chapter 4 . 5/23
I'm so sorry, I'm too lazy too login! Anyways, Percy's mom teasing Oercy about his love life is so fun! I laugh every time! And i love the Percabeth!
percabethlover0013 chapter 11 . 5/16
You *sob* Are *sob* Amazing
The best of the best percabeth fanfic ever!
You're a talented person!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 3/1
WOW!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/26
Constructive Criticism: Okay. That was probably the best story I've read in a long time. However, you did make quite a few mistakes in your writing. I've noticed that the quality of your writing has significantly decreased in the last few chapters, this one in particular. You left out almost all ending punctuation inside quotation marks, so it seemed as if the characters spoke without emotion. Not trying to be mean, but you really need to proofread these chapters before uploading (posting? What is the fanfic term, anyway?). If it makes you feel any better, you created an awe-inspiring plot, and Mr. Anonymous (that's me) was unable to put down his IPad until 3:15 AM. Basically, spelling and grammar don't seem to be your forte, but, with your imagination, I'd say you have potential to become a major writer! Sure, you might not be as big as J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien, Rick Riordan, or Michael Chrichton (did I spell his name correctly?), but you can always try, am I right? Surely you'll publish at least one book of your own. And, when you do turn out your first book, could you please mention your full name on this site? I'm looking forward to reading the book. But for now, remember to work on your spelling and grammar. Once you've honed your skills a bit, I have no doubt that you will have no trouble with succeeding in life. Just don't try to hide your talents. Good luck!
AJ chapter 12 . 1/17
This entire fanfic was amazing! I don't know what else to say besides it melted my heart reading how both Percy and Annabeth felt!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
They are just sooooo cute I'm dying...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I have read endless numbers of percabeth fanfics but this one was BY FAR my favorite(:
Poltermania chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This is in my top 5 pjo fics for sure, most likely in my top 3.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER IM CURRENTLY CRYING AHHGHWBSHDHSJWUSHS THANK YOU 3 3 3
WaterMaster chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Lol i feel so sorry for the parents because they keep on having to get the letters. Also, I like how this story ended as soon as I had to go shower. This story was very emotional, and it made me...cry. Lol. Well stay awesome, because I love this story, so my sister and my cousin will find out about this awesome fan fiction. Well, continue writing these, and I love how this is not too forced, but I have one question. Why was all of it in bold? This is not a necessary question.
...
Anyways, continue writing these type of stories, but maybe you can make more of a good plot. Even though this story is better than most, you should still improve some things-
-Better Plot
-More tension
-maybe a little less Annabeth mental breakdowns heh lol
-Have a little bit better grammar in you stories
-don't put incorrect fonts
-maybe slow down the story a bit more
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
I loved it. So amazing. Couldn't stop reading even though its late and I need to go to bed soon write more. Soon please
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
i personally prefer talking to people in person.
Are they going to meet up?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
moms sometimes.
Amber Fletcher chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
AMAZING! Love it! Love it! Love it!