Reviews for The Wedding
masamumu chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This story is much, much, much good! Uh, what am I saying, IS EXTRA! . Well done on the idea and everything. I admire you really :)!
Anima270 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
lolz. I thought the ending was the best part of the oneshot! _
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
NIce story!
sasuvonke chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I can't believe it. Your story deserve more than 12- including mine- reviews!

I really had fun smirking all throughout reading this original piece. Very well written and good work. _
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
wait, they were both virgins right (say yes, it will make me happy TTTT, I hate it(in general not just your story) if Sasuke's been with someone else)
Alrye chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
OHMYGODINHELL! That was so hot! Where the hell have you been! I missed you!
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
ROFL xDD their moms' are gonna kill them ;D

lovely one-shot!
Inu-bitch chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
nice. i love the teasing and the lemon it was great.
Krinzombutterfly chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh my, that was such a good story!

I cant wait to read it again.
Acherona chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This story was so cute! Sasuke and Naruto was so perfect for each other in this one! I absilutely loved the phone conversation Naru had with Kyuubi while he was smexxing it up with Sasuke...Priceless!

Thank you so much for this wonderful story and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Miraoi Leons chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
that was soo funny yet hot at the same time! hehehe. im still laughing. i luv authors that can combine a totaly hot story with a lot of humor and still have a plot! ur great dude. so funny. luv this story so fucking much! thx for uploading. nyaa
drarythoughts chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I love this story so much, it made me laugh so hard. You are such a talented writer and I enjoyed this story a lot. Continue to write more, this was just amazing!
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Sasuke sure did a great job convincing Naruto to marry him. *perverted grin*

Naruto's ring tone made me laugh, my husband has that on his phone also and it never fails in making me roll my eyes.

Poor Kyuubi, hopefully he wasn't too traumatized from hearing his brother and Sasuke.

*squeals from all the fluffiness* This was so cute! :)
Loveisamysterybutwhy chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
OMG that's so funny! Great one-shot!
zero434 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008