Reviews for The Speed of Love
Aching Bones chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Hi there,

This was short by your standards...a fill in at Booth's office...Love how he likes her crawling around in front of him in her tight pants...

'No he is definitely not stalkerish'...

Looking forward to more..

Ger
GreenEyes09 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
I love your story. Great job.
celtic33 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
glasses for emotional blindness haha could they be called lovefocals?

I really liked her realizations, "oh. OH." like an epiphany fantastic
ehliza chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Like it very much, especially the part with Booth "stalking" her :). Good, very much.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Glasses!

"Do they make glasses for not just emotional suppression, but straight out emotional blindness? Clearly, I need some."

Brilliant. As always.
mumrulz chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
So many updates...so little time to review!

I am so glad that Brennan had agreed with Booth for him to come & interrupt her 'coffee date' with Sully...& thank goodness she rejected Sully's (can't even type his name without gagging lol)offer of getting back together...always love Booth interrupting them. :-)

Hmm...so the light bulb, above Brennan's head, just switched on...regarding her alpha-male's, so called intentions...get rid of Booth!...is she crazy?...Why does she always have to sabotage her chances of happiness?

Glad that she told Sully - in no uncertain terms...now please don't let her wreck her & Booth. :-):-):-)
WeHaveACase chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
OMG wonderful light bulb moment! I love it!
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
Those last couple chapters were very good:)

I loved Brennan's epiphany.

I'm really not a big Sully fan myself...I pretty much loathe him. Anyway, so I really appreciated this chapter and Brennan's thoughts while they were out for coffee.

Great job!

Leah
dknckelly chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I just read this for the 2nd time...I love it...is there going to be more?
BlueTigress chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Great chapter! :D

Love it that Bren uses Booths tricks on him now! :D

LOL hair sniffing! :P

Booth you got caught! Now go and save Bren out of Sullys grasp! :D Can't wait for more! :D
not2tall05 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Interactions between our favorite non-couple are complex and subtle. It’s all about flow and timing. They blend in a way that makes the screen light up with magic. You have captured that in your writing. It truly leaps off the page with magic. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Emmmmmmaaaa chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
kay i loove dis.

update soon pleasumms
corik80 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Great story! Very entertaining!
Holly Unending chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
So entertaining, you're making me procrastinate on a buttload of homework...anyway, amazing voice and great job with the interactions between characters. Very much looking forward to more!
Specificitydarling chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
OMG! this is amazing - I love Booths voice - awesome! Please continue! Fast! hehe xoxo
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »