Reviews for The Flowers Do Fade
JadedLights07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
this is so beautiful. honestly
kinsley delilah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Damnit! This is so good it's making me cry. I love this. I love Marlene. Merlin. I can't take it. 33333333
ladymad0nna chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Beautiful. I think Sirius' character was very well portrayed, and I can really imagine him in this situation. Truly fantastic.
StarKid McFly chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow. This is brilliant. It's so bittersweet and realistic. Some of the things you added in, like him scolding himself for thinking the things he does was just a brilliant touch, adding to the whole sense of realism.

I hope you're very proud of this, its beautiful and very choking. You have a talent.

Thanks for writing :)

Rocky

Xx
canadaroks chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AW:( Poor Sirius! It's so sad that Marlene died:( This was so sweet:D Awesomesauce job!
Lilia rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Bawling my eyes out here
Rainbow Dust chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I don't usually favorite stories,

but I this one I favorited (Actually, this is my first 'favorited├░ story)

It was beautiful.

You get Sirius perfectly and I love your Marlene and I wish there were more fics about them, I love them together.. even though every story has to end in a heartbreak, death, breakup, whatever.

Anyways, great story.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
One of the saddest stories I have ever read on fanfiction! It made me tear up and that's truly saying something. Amazing job.
Maia May chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I liked it a lot. I was a bit confused in the beginning before I eventually found out who 'your' Marlene was, but then I really, really enjoyed it. I think your Sirius was excellent, I really had him talking in my mind. Thanks for this story.

Maia
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
really liked this- I love looks at those random characters we don't know much about.
Kiara Avalon chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I thought I'd pick random characters and see what kind of fanfiction people have put up for various pairings. I'm glad I found this one.

It's simply beautiful :)
LiteratusAO3 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I have no idea what to say. This is...beautiful. I think that describes it best. I can't think of any words to put down that would do this just apart from beautiful.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Wow, that was amazing. I loved the style and the informality; it all just flowed perfectly and made sense (Although, where you say 'even drunker' it should probably be 'even more drunk'). Just brilliant. *adds to favourites* ]
chelsealynn chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
wow, okay, so i have a really big emotional connection to marlene and sirius because i roleplay them together a lot. like a lot a lot, and you've reduced me to tears. i'm in a puddle. this was amazing, and beautiful, and made me so sad. but in a tots good way. incredible.
lyubov.ruf chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I absolutely love Sirius/Marlene, and this was was fantastic!

Great job!