Reviews for The Garden
Ilovekanameyuki11 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
pretty good keep writing though because u want to know more
1234567 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
kaname would never ask ruka for blood. couldn't he just drink dissolved blood tablets
Not bothered to log in XD chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Lol my sister was so pissed at the she started to hit me crazy b**** anyway great story
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
-.-III Phew...it was just a dream...I thought Kaname really had the heart to turn Yuuki into a vampire. Lols. But then again, poor Ruka...how can Kaname do this to her?:( Givin her hope...

Lols, but i really enjoy the story, so thanks for writing!

Love, Crystal
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
like it really much! .
LouiseRisa chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Was seriously that the crash was from Zero spotting the two of them in the position... T.T Too bad it's just a dream... / Thank you for writing such an amazing story... Even though the ending did crashed my little hope for Kaname and Yuuki finally getting together in this fic... ,
demonhybrid13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
No, No, No, No, Noooo! Please don't end it so soon. What's going to happen? Will he drink off of Ruka again?. Please continue it. I am simply stuck on it.
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
No!It was just a dream!Poor Kaname!I luv this story!BTW I like Haunted Castle even tho it may not be popular..It's a refreshing story...
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
JrockLuvrMoriY-NarutoBleachFan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I hate Ruka I really do that wa ssuch a great story i loved it it sucked that it was only a dream though but then again it made the whole story great work!
Sakuras Heart Healer chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was really good great job Loved how he was dreaming XD poor Kaname can't have Yuki yet lol.

Great story!
Kyo12591 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I don't like ruka but i loved the story whoho! Its good to know kaname has dreams of turning yuuki!...bwhaha go kaname and his naughty dreams...

kyo
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Man it was so real, and then it wasn't. wow
aeonreclipse chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
oh no!

Not her not that overly-possesive bitch!

No don't DO IT!
ih8snape chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw poor Kaname... You should soo add another chapter, it could make a great fic!