Reviews for The Choices We Make Are The Paths We Take
Sakeena85 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
I love this story, I want to read more of it, hav more updates to this story please whenever you can
Raven chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
THATS IT!
that can not be the end, what happen to naruto¬°
Oh man this is a good story.
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
I love re-reading stuff :) although, I had completely forgotten that this one wasn't finished :( I can't complain too much...I haven't really done anything on mine for a few years either, but if you ever get the chance to update, I'll be happy to read it cuz this story is extremely interesting and I would like to see it continued :)
In The Mix chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
Pure incest is about to start (o.0) I can't wait to read it () I don't normally read stories with OCs as main characters but I like this one! Please UPdate soon!
Jezebel Kairiese Amikaze chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
I LOVE this story its getting really good you need to write more soon!
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 16 . 5/30/2009
love it

update soon
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
Nice!
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 16 . 3/20/2009
HI! Sorry that I haven't reviewed in a while. I've been busy with school and stuff. Anyway...WHY! Why did you end it right there? I want more...I gotta read more! That was so well written, and it's so mysterious one just has to read more of it...sorry...I'm in a little hyper mode cuz of how interested i am in this story Anyway, AMAZING last few chapters (I was behind by 3) and I can't wait for more! Keep up the good work!
LeiseFlustern chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
Rofl, I would just /love/ to see what their faces would look like if/when they find out that they're brothers.. mated brothers! xD

Oh God.. **holds stomach as the laughter ceases to stop**

-x LF x-
jolteonforever chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
AW it's a shame that kyuubi keeps on being called a demon, even if he kinda is one...

xD

um btw, didn't you say Tsunade killed herself after naruto's death previously? but she was alive in the last chapter?
tangune chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
i always thought naruto would die with out the demon inside of him
LeiseFlustern chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
Wow, that's some heavy plot you've got going here..

Oo I cant wait for more!

-x LF x-
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
E *jumps up and down* This is getting so good! I SO can't wait to read the next chapter. Ideas are going through my mind and I would love to know if they are right or not! Great work and I can't wait for an update!
Jazzycakes chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
this story is so good and sad at the same did Naruto had to die.
fan girl 666 chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
i don't like the manipulating of Kyuubi in the begining it seems very mean but still very coolies on the chapter