Reviews for Be Careful
Esmereilda chapter 42 . 10/21/2018
didn't Ron say that about hormione when she thought getting expelled was worse than getting killed
Joiedelivre chapter 111 . 6/25/2018
This story is just so wonderful. I think I have now read it four times over. I think you can get something new each time. I particularly love the Christian allusions, they are subtle but really add to the overall story I think. You do not see such things often in fiction, particularly not Harry Potter fanfiction.
The characters are vibrant and I love the contrast between the Dangerverse canon Draco and this Draco. While they are obviously similar, the changes between them are obvious. Same with the canon characters here. You do a fantastic job of writing them differently to reflect their experiences.
Your plots are a rollercoaster of laughs and panic for the characters. There is fanfiction and then there is your stories, I think you are on a whole separate level.
Thank you so much for this story, and the rest of your beautiful universe!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2017
Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
Indeed, it is, Draco...wonderful chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2017
Awesome chapter! :) I really like this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2017
Hahaha, this is hilarious but in a dark sort of way. Lovely chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2017
Whoa, how did they get inside the house? This is bad...great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
Oh my goodness, Tom isn't Voldemort in this universe...but instead the dementors are a bigger problem here...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
So Lord Beauvoi was once a werewolf? Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
Do the lights have anything to do with the Troubles? Or the evil that James was talking about? Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
Remus would be this world's equivalent of Lucius, and Ray would be Draco...this is rather interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
He's transiting from one world to another...it's not just a dream, is it? Lovely chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
I've read this story several times, and it gets better every time I read it. Thanks for an awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2017