Reviews for Drive My Soul
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
So beautiful.
taytay chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
OMG! I was literally about to cry at the ending with the little girl saying it's okay mommy you weren't ready for me.
ApacheAriana chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
I've never really read a fan fiction before, I mean I knew what it was.. but your story has got me into this website. ( I love it , its really great!
snow eopard chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
aww sweet damn thats so cute
LivingLikeLarry chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Cute... Sad at the end but cute...
bloodsucker123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I was reading someone elses storey when this popped in my head Cullens, Cold ones,see what I'm coming at! You probally already figured it out, but I'm pretty obbssessed so it made me feel stupid...
Lauranessification chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
Wow, I really loved this story. Good-written, and FINALLY a J&B story. Jeesh, you don't find them very often. I liked that Bella didn't kept the kid, or knew about it, because that's really too "fanfictional". It was excactly how I thought Twilight should've been, but maybe a litle bit longer. That's why I'm looking forward to read the sequel.
Shania chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
This was the most amazing fanfic I have ever read. I wish this was the real twilight. You really out done it. :)
Cassandra chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
This is definitely the best fanfic I've ever read. Congratulations, I got very emotional reading it.
Helena chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow that was amazing! I completely hate Edward for leaving poor bella. And i think that Jacob is better. He is kinder and more understanding. Im always making fanfictions in my head about jacob and bella. Thank you yours is the best out of all of these!
King Paige Allen chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
ha like this wish it hads happened good ideA! i like it i added you!
KAR3N-IS-MY-NAME chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
i loved this fan fic

i loved the ending
twilightsagaisawayoflife chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
THIS STORY'S AWESOME! keep writing!
MamiMia chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
what story follows?
winky23 chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
ohh my goodness! that is so sad!

seriously! how could you write that? I woulda been bawling! so so sad. (nice work tho, like the story)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »