Reviews for Sweet and Low
thedevinemrsmochafairiemonster chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Are you ever going to come back to this story?
zan123 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Update soon! :)
Meganpeenayda chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Hey. Are you ever going to update this anymore? I LOVE this story. I know it's been awhile, but please try and update. It's great and written really well. :)
chelseaelaine423 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
hey are you gonna update this or what? I read Love in Disguise-LOVED IT! Are you going to continue with this onw I really think you should!
ashley halstead chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
hey i love your stories, they r great but i was wondering if you are going to update on this story bc i was really into it when u were writing it but i hope you update on it
lovelyxznv31 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I just finished reading the story and I like it very much. ;)

Troy's a sweetie and his relationship with Gabriella is very cute, it' a shame she's always so concerned about things instead of just enjoying their moment!

Update as soon as possible, alright?

May! xoxo
lylipuppies chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
love it hurry with the next
ashley halstead chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
just wanted to let u know that ur story is awesome i love reading it just wondering when the next update was going to be
Amberle25 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
I just read through your whole story, all of love in disguise and now this one. I Really enjoyed it and hope to read more from you soon! HSM 3 tomorrow!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Jason and Kelsi will be fine right?

i know Ryans a sore subject but,

he really didnt think she wouldnt visit him?

Mrs. Bolton really liked Sharpay?

why?

not to sound bitchy but why?
StarChild23 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
I really like this story. When I started reading the first one I was kind of confused, but then I really got into it. keep up the good work :)
BlossomOnATree chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
loved it!

UD soon!
Steph2013 chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Aw it seems like Jason was really upset. I loved Troy and Gabriellas comversation and the flashback of Jason and Gabriella, it was cool to see how they were before. Update soon.
719.take.my.hand.719 chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
first of all this was amazing! second of all poor troy, he was just joking and then gabi went all weird on him. third, wow on the jason and gabi part. fourth i don't care if it would take you forever as long as this sotry continues. loved this and can't wait for more
smartgirl231814 chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.