Reviews for Beauty Of Life
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
awesome story please update soon
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
Oh Elita's in for it now. I bet anything Chromia figured out easy that Elita was out to get her specifically in that maze. OH THE CAT FIGHT THIS WILL LEAD TO!

And FYI wasn't it mentioned earlier that Chromia had already once faced and fought off Megatron? With no weapon at that?

And of course Optimus would be impressed with anyone brave enough, other than himself, to take on Megatron. They'd be a very good addition to the team.

Also, given Optimus's nobility Elita really had nothing to fear. He'd chosen HER as her mate, naturally he would stay with her.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Yay! More awsomeness.

Phoenix13 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Go Magnus! This is fun stuff. Been a while between chapters, but worth the wait.
flarey phoenix chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
wow i've not chatted to you in a while, how've you been? XD

... an what switch was it? C
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Dude it's been like 8 moths since a chapter was written for part 2 of this fic saga of yours. When's chapter 7?

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
More please. Want to read more awsomeness.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
Sometimes I hate repeating myself but I can't help but to do so. I like this fic saga youwrote dude. Keep on writing it.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 5/3/2009

:):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Uh is it possible for you to write both Within and Of Life at the same time or something like that cause this one hasn't been updated for awhile.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
When are you going to put up the next chapter of this one. After you rewrite Beauty within again?

kremzeeke12008 chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
This chapter started slow.. But the practical joke Sideswipe did, the fight between Sunstreaker and Ironhide.. Gasping for air! Snicker, snicker, snicker.. I can't breath!

Write more humor, and when is she getting pregnant?
kremzeeke12008 chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Sweet little scene between Elita and Prime. Don't see many writers write about them. Romantic but not to carried away. So Elita's afraid of getting pregnant and jealous of Chromia? Now that's an interesting twist. I have a sneaking suspicion of what is going to happen.

And First Aid and Cliffjumper being chased by an enraged femme? Back on the floor in snickers..
kremzeeke12008 chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Your actually decent at going into day-to-day interactions between characters! And still keeping the humor whenever Chromia's involved. I almost feel sorry for any mech that gets in her way.
kremzeeke12008 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
He, he, he... I'm still on the ground laughing... Catching my breath.. Looked back at the final paragraph.. Ended up on the floor again...

Ah, and now poor Ultra Magnus has got to deal with em!