Reviews for Shadow Lands
braidsinherhair chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Perfect. Just perfect.
Kathya chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I was hooked. Love the idea, this fic is amazing.
Octavia Brown chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
WOW! What an amazing roller coaster! Well done.

And I'm glad for calling it Shadow Lands - I was thinking of Shadowrun and not The Matrix. Whew.
mililli chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
An amazing plot and I loved the way you related each character's tragic story
mililli chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow such an interesting plot and it's so long! (that's what she said)
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
This is absolutely beautiful.
laniessa chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I can't stop crying geez.

You've managed to make those fifty thousand words so damned perfect. The subplots of the Hyuugas and the sand siblings and Ino to everything about Sakura and Sasuke and Naruto. The background is well fleshed out, the places feel so real and amazing and wow.
Sallis chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Best fanfic I've read so far. So sad. Temporary forever :(
Illuminous chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Sorry for spamming, but I have realized something. If Sakura had to pull Naruto and Sasuke out of the void of data/binary, and if she ignored everyone else like she seemed to at the end right there, are they the only ones living in their imaginary reality? For their sakes, I'd hope not :\
Asdfaklahsf okay I need to stop thinking about this story. But what can I say? It was too amazing. I hope another revelation won't come, forcing me to bother you again for a story longg forgotten.
But then again, I hope you don't completely ignore these reviews too! You need to know how utterly fantastic you are in my eyes! (Okay, you probably get that enough from other people, but still. STILL.)
illuminous chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I don't know WHY I didn't find this fic earlier. My word. It was everything I'd ever want in an AU and MORE (except for the length, because I do believe I've mentioned being completely okay with, oh, maybe like 20 more chapters, although you were very generous with the length of the precious two that you wrote :)). This story took me on a journey that few books could have. The ending breaks my heart, and that last line about the temporary forever... I can't even... I'm so happy for them, yet at the same time soSO sad... I can only hope that Sakura found a way to keep the genii from expiring at their chosen date, or maybe to somehow stop time or something (Six years would pass by in a flash). I wonder how she's going to fare in a world full of genii, as it all of the normal people decided to leave the holographic world. Best plot twist ever, by the way. (And really Ino, of COURSE Sakura would choose the stupid, imaginary boys.)
Honestly speaking, usually happy endings are more what I go for, but I can't believe how you managed to make yours sodamnperfectt. You possess AMAZING literary skills. I wonder if you've published anything yet..? I seriously look forward to reading about your own characters someday!
illuminous chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I want this story to go on forever and ever.
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Holy-that was just...wow. I can't believe this thing. Seriously, I never expected the whole hologram thing (well actually I did a little bit; I didn't think it would happen, but if it did, the entire world would be fake and everyone in it.) I have some many feels for for this story right now. I don't know how I should handle the ending. Is it a happy ending because she was reunited with Sasuke and Naruto? Or sad because she's basically living a fantasy. I don't know what to do... This blew my mind.
always-kh chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
wow this... is something else altogether. it was mind-blowing and amazing and just wow. it makes me so so sad but it's so good and just so well-written and it's like i can feel everything and it's all so tragic and they're just delaying everything and wow this is dark and the title so fitting. i just can't believe the whole thing. it's just... crazy. so dark. i like it though. I found myself shaking from crying so hard, from trying to contain myself, clenching my fists trying to stop shaking because everything was so crazy and unfair and the sense of absolute helplessness made it all so sad without being melodramatic. The ending line really helped the tone stay consistent.

The thing with sai... i'm still not sure what to make of that. But i really like all the thoughts and the conflicts and the twists. You were with them through the whole thing. That's some amazing talent. To be able to capture characters and our emotions so easily.

and... i'm still not sure what happened to Tenten btw... maybe i'm just slow though...
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really, really like this fic. everything comes across very well and it all seems so real. Believable. they're all scared as hell but they don't want to be alone either. And it just all seems human, relate-able. none of them are perfect and i like that. And the writing style matches the content. And well i could just gush about this for quite a while :P
Kiana Black chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
This story was amazing. Absolutely amazing. Well done. The plot was different and so interesting, I didn't wanna stop reading.

Excellent job. I cried and laughed, aha. Loved it. :)

Thanks!