Reviews for Shadow Lands
OrangePeels4You chapter 2 . 7/16
This, this right here, is real skill.
The story captures the terror and horribleness of war with a pinch of future stuff in it. The story is well paced, the story development is amazing, I love the plot twist, and it's just such a creative concept.

Also, did you know I had a similar story in the works?
It was coming to be called Mere Data and the ending was going to be all like;

'But of course, he could never have a fairy tale ending.
After all, he was just mere data.'

But looks like your epic portrayal of war beat me to it! cx
This is great for a fanfic. I mean, I can't believe how much time and effort you put into making fake people look real and tell the delicate balance of reality and the limits of life, but kudos. Do you think it was worth it?
Asterisk Blue chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
oh god oh god I'm crying wow this is beautiful.
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
I love this so much! It was so amazing & I'm glad they had a happy ending! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I got really drawn into this fic! (:
braidsinherhair chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Perfect. Just perfect.
Kathya chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I was hooked. Love the idea, this fic is amazing.
Octavia Brown chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
WOW! What an amazing roller coaster! Well done.

And I'm glad for calling it Shadow Lands - I was thinking of Shadowrun and not The Matrix. Whew.
mililli chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
An amazing plot and I loved the way you related each character's tragic story
mililli chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow such an interesting plot and it's so long! (that's what she said)
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
This is absolutely beautiful.
laniessa chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I can't stop crying geez.

You've managed to make those fifty thousand words so damned perfect. The subplots of the Hyuugas and the sand siblings and Ino to everything about Sakura and Sasuke and Naruto. The background is well fleshed out, the places feel so real and amazing and wow.
Sallis chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Best fanfic I've read so far. So sad. Temporary forever :(
Illuminous chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Sorry for spamming, but I have realized something. If Sakura had to pull Naruto and Sasuke out of the void of data/binary, and if she ignored everyone else like she seemed to at the end right there, are they the only ones living in their imaginary reality? For their sakes, I'd hope not :\
Asdfaklahsf okay I need to stop thinking about this story. But what can I say? It was too amazing. I hope another revelation won't come, forcing me to bother you again for a story longg forgotten.
But then again, I hope you don't completely ignore these reviews too! You need to know how utterly fantastic you are in my eyes! (Okay, you probably get that enough from other people, but still. STILL.)
illuminous chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I don't know WHY I didn't find this fic earlier. My word. It was everything I'd ever want in an AU and MORE (except for the length, because I do believe I've mentioned being completely okay with, oh, maybe like 20 more chapters, although you were very generous with the length of the precious two that you wrote :)). This story took me on a journey that few books could have. The ending breaks my heart, and that last line about the temporary forever... I can't even... I'm so happy for them, yet at the same time soSO sad... I can only hope that Sakura found a way to keep the genii from expiring at their chosen date, or maybe to somehow stop time or something (Six years would pass by in a flash). I wonder how she's going to fare in a world full of genii, as it all of the normal people decided to leave the holographic world. Best plot twist ever, by the way. (And really Ino, of COURSE Sakura would choose the stupid, imaginary boys.)
Honestly speaking, usually happy endings are more what I go for, but I can't believe how you managed to make yours sodamnperfectt. You possess AMAZING literary skills. I wonder if you've published anything yet..? I seriously look forward to reading about your own characters someday!