Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam: Crystal Chronicles
zero saber chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
man this is good stuff really like the you took my girl but your not having my mecha attitude all that scene was missing was the ever awesome "I am gundam" quote would love to see more of this
Bamm chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
isn't it imposible for toshiro to pilot a gindam because of the DNA thingy they use to operate, so even if toshiro did kill setsuna a.k.a. soran (witch is impossible anyway) it would be useless then andd celestial being would then not help crystal tokyo (i can't remember how to spell it, sorry). please update soon!
Cirex chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
So the terrorist army apear to be made up of mostly Enacts, and if it's not, then you didn't mention any other models. And why did you capitalize UNION? Are they the Union from the show, or an entirly different organization altogether? Same question for the AEU. And does Toshirawhatever even know how to pilot a Mobile Suit, let alone one as complex as a Gundam?

From the guy everyone hates, Cirex
cybermage chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
No offense to Toshiro fans. But in this fanfic, he is really an annoying person. Setsuna is already from suffering Hotaru's betrayal yet toshiro demands his gundam too. He was not assigned to it plus it wasn't setsuna's idea of going to crystal tokyo.
Cirex chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
At the risk of sounding heartless, I would take the Gundam over the girl.
Harpygirl91 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
oh...interesting. And you added Grimmjaw. Whoot! He is awesome. I wonder if there is more reasoning for Toshiro wanting the gundam.
Moi Fah chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Yay, Toshiro/Hotaru/Setsuna-love-triangle-goodness! Would have reviewed sooner but I was playing around with my new laptop. Somehow, I get the feeling Hotaru's going to be right in the middle of all this, in more ways then one...I just hope that neither of them ends up shooting or stabbing her.

Toshiro and Setsuna's fight kind of reminds me of the fight from Cowboy Bebop between Spike and Vicious. That's weird. S
Sailor Ra chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Interesting chapter

I still don't know much about gundum...I'm sorry. I liked Grimmjaw in this one. He was in his character perfectly.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Interesting, very interesting. I'll have to pay attention to this fic and see what happens.
Moi Fah can't login chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow...this is going to be fun. You know I'll read your stories regardless of how many there are. X3 Good job, by the way...it leaves lots to wonder about.
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
(sweat drop) I don't know much about Gundam, but I'll read this and look up characters as it goes. Setsuna looked kind of cute from the pictures I saw. Hmm, who will win I wonder, I wonder.
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
OHH! Drama already. Interesting, two of my favorite Hotaru pairings in one story.