Reviews for Reunion II
cool story
Lanydx chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Rgis is good.
Kaore Ryu chapter 36 . 4/25/2010
the gutte rcan be suprisingly entertaining.
The-Heartless-Angel-V1 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
loved the lion king reference

great chapter
The-Heartless-Angel-V1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
so the adventure begins

i love your stories
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
awsome job with the story so far! But man do I feel sorry for zack!Lol!
STaR Productions chapter 21 . 11/1/2008
T: Like I said about Terra before, I would hate to be in his shoes at the moment. Now he's got Rikka and Aerith to chose from and Riku is a bit ticked off with him as well. Oh dear. And I see Aqua and Mune wasted no time getting back together again did they hm?
STaR Productions chapter 20 . 11/1/2008
T: Well that was a nice ending to the Pirates world. Look's like Sora will have to keep that compass out of Kairi's view hehe. And I never realised it was 10 chapters long for a world. Wow. I wonder where they will be going next then.
STaR Productions chapter 19 . 11/1/2008
T: Aww, Aqua and Mune are back together again! Hopefully it will last. But I fear it will not for some reason. Anyway another good chapter. And I hope Aqua kills Davy Jones for revenge for what he said about Kairi.
STaR Productions chapter 18 . 11/1/2008
T: "Parlay" What a strange word yet helpful as well eh? And this fight is going to be interesting.
STaR Productions chapter 17 . 11/1/2008
T: Well that was intersting to learn of Lulu, I wonder how the chapter would be if you had won the bet. But anyway it wasn't bad, it was quite interesting to think about Lulu's past. Look forward to seeing the next chapter.
STaR Productions chapter 16 . 11/1/2008
T: Nice to see Captain Hook again. And everyone is together again. And the way pirates do politics is awesome, now they just need to come to a decision. And Tia's past was something I wasn't expecting either.
STaR Productions chapter 15 . 11/1/2008
T: Another interesting chapter. I wonder who will be at the court, this is will be good.
STaR Productions chapter 14 . 11/1/2008
T: This is getting interesting! And I got a good chuckle when Luxa was chasing Jack around the ship. Now I just hope that Kairi and find the Black Pearl. And I agree with you about Davy Jones, he is a cool character. Not sure who my favourite is of the POTC trilogy but he is one of them.
STaR Productions chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
T: Poor Kairi, I hate to see what Sora will do to Jack if he should find out. And help Jack if Aqua were there as well. Funny how Davy Jones thought Kairi was Calypso though. Strange...And as for Terra and the others, oh boy. Nothing like a good old encounter with John Silver.