Reviews for The Final Call
Ieyre chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This was beautiful and interesting. Shigure just...breaking down like that and crying was so powerful because you know that if he were going to do it around ANYONE, it would be his best friend. Loved all the Akito-centric stuff. Magnificent.
Razzaroo chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I really love your Fruits Basket stories.

I thought John Keats died of TB.
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
hello! i have not been on this sight in forever and i mean forever like a year or somethin and i thought: why

dont i go check out my favorite author on this sight and reread the stories that i loved and then i found this

story! it was wonderful just like all the others. you do such a fantastic job with capturing the cahracters

im not kidding when i say you are the best author ever! keep writing because you rock!

ill keep reading and reviewing

( i wasn't logged in and wasnt going to review but then i saw that there were only eight! what! this story

deserves a million! so i logged in and wrote this)

thanks 4 writing!
quickyfant chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Hi!

I officially read all of your fruba fics! I love them all! The angsty ones, the fluff ones! I LOVE Shigure as you portray him! Please do not abandon him, or me ;)! There are not enough well written Shigure as yours around! Please keep on writing!
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh wow, another Fruits Basket story from you! You haven't updated in ages, this made me happy D

As always, I love the way you portray Hatori and Shigure's relationship. The dialogue flows smoothly and the emotions are written so well. Glad to have you back!
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Beautiful, just beautiful. You always manage to grasp the characters so well, and your story telling is amazing. Well done, I hope to see more Hatori, Shigure fics about!
DragonDi chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Amazing! You catch nuances and shadows within these two men like no one else. I love the anger, the hurt, the helplessness, the poignancy of this piece. It's incredible! Well done!
Amber chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I really love all of your fics they r amazing I luve shigure and hatori and there just arent many good fic to go around I always wait for yours so please write more wenever u have time k thanx love your die hard Fan BYE!
Radical Epiphany chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Great job!
otakumom chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Beautifully written. I always enjoy reading your fics about Hatori and Shigure. You do such a beautiful job of walking that fine line between the very best of friends and shonen-ai. I enjoyed this one very much.
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
that was so touching. i absolutely loved it! (gives cookie* x well done