Reviews for Just A Peek
The Sponge of Dignity chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I have a website for authors on . I put up reviews and recommendations on the site, and I’m getting a lot of people to join. I would like to review your story on July 20th on my website, and you could get more traffic and favorites if I get to review it. I never trash a story. If you would like me to review your story, you have to private message me by July 19th, earlier if possible. If not by that day, your chance is up. Please join my website and you can chat with other authors on the website and read more reviews. If your story is good I’ll place it on the recommendations list.

My website won’t be completed until 8 PM tonight, and that’s when you can join. Private Message me to let me know. Thank you very much!

The website is:

.com

Don’t put www. In front of the website title unless it won’t load. But I’m sure you won’t need www. At the front of it.
Countessa Bathilde chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Yes, sorry, this was good, but at the same time it was complete and utter crap. Sorry.
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i'm confused i've never seen the movie but it's cute write more
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I really like this story. I thought it was funny and well written. I know its short though. Would you be willing to write more on Penelope. The movie was great! Thanks!
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Aww, that was adorable! I saw the movie, thought it was cute, but I agree that it had total femslash potential. Drat that PG rating!
O chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Very Cute!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Interesting pairing. Congrats on being the one an only person to post a fic for this movie though. Really well done since you haven't seen it. It is such an awesome movie. I saw it yesterday. Seems I'm your first signed reviewer. cool.
Carrie chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I've never actually seen this movie (asside from the commercials), but that was a really nice ficlet. :)How cute.
Chloe430980 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aw...that was cute.
fortheloveofpizza chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Haha! This was a cute little ficlet. For having never seen the movie, you did quite well, especially with the little details, like Lemon and the horticulture book. Very nice and very cute.