Reviews for Off the Charts
michaelfanfic chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I loved the end!

"Just Some things I couldn't just stand there and let him say things like that. Especially about a girl I like."

"She's lucky, you know"

"Who?" Derek answered hopefully.

Just by the hopefull tone that he must've been using in the scene Casey should've already realised that he was talking about her. She's just so clueless sometimes...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh I like that outcome a lot!

I wish Casey never mentioned Sally but I love what Derek did for Casey D

Nicely done
rebecca chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
is sisters of the white cave a real book and if it is what is the authors name? please answer this question.
lpon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
horrible i say. very weird. i want to know if "Sisters of the White Cave" is a real book
DisforDasey chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aww. Over already? Well, it was really good!
daseyislove chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hm...I really liked it...different ending...had the readers guessing. I like that. Great job!
Amorekristall chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I loved it! even though it didn't have a 'happy' ending, it was realistic and original :)

kudos! :D
internalscars chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I actually kinda liked 6 1/2..but I would've liked it better if it was just like your fic. When I watched the episode, I thought Truman was nobody to worry about and that he was only gonna be in this ep...but BOY was I wrong. :( anyways, yeah, great fic! xD
Fadetonoir chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Love it!
Pharies chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was really cute. I like the ending. It was perfect how Casey thought Derek was talking about Sally, and her actually talking about her. I loved it. You did a great job.

Tori
IsaDoraKnight chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Oh, that naive Casey! lol, I really liked this one-shot. Simply yet not too simple.
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
oh casey... so so niave! loved it!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
aw... poor Derek!
Nikkix1421 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Seriously?.. I mean come on! You can't just leave us hanging like that.

It's not right I tell ya! Not right at all!

So will you say you will continue this?

KthnX!
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
aw.

hahaha,, you def threw me for a loop when you equated raoul with batman and phantom with joker. while i will always pick phantom over raoul, i like NEVER pick joker over drop dead sexy batman (who is actually much more like phantom than joker.)

good release of anger haha. nice hidden dasey!

C