Reviews for riley's Return
Only1ToniD chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
lmao... hilarious!
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I laughed my ass off after reading this!
I have to know, what's your opinion about Saint Cordelia?
Memory King chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This story was strangely compelling.

Definitely over the top and exagerated, but that only adds to the charm.

Thanks for the entertainment!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Yes, I feel better, too. I wrote a story that so many people hated. They said it was mean. And I agree, it is! But I wrote it for the same reason you wrote yours. I HATE what's going on in BtVS, season six, and I wanted to undo it. So there was major Spike bashing on my part. But the catharsis was well worth the flames I got. Still, your story has what mine lacked-humor. Keep up the good work.
Berry chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
That was hilarious. It would be even funnier if the first part was sadly true. Still us B/A shippers march proudly on and hope for the day when Joss finally escapes from the closet Marti and David have locked him in.
Cici chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
You know this sorta puts it in perspective I just thought I was the only one so not enjoying this seasons craziness. I liked your perspective LOL
S J Smith chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
BIG, BIG, BIG laughs. Huge, delighted laughs. I will tell my friends about this one. Really. Because they deserve to know, too, hating all of the things you've mentioned in your story! Hahahaha! Love it when fanfic writers get even.
elanor niphredil chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
I thought the beginning was weird, but I liked the ending. And you're right, it does make me feel better.