Reviews for Golden Retriever
Cody chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
dude this was soooo funny I almost died of laughter! you are very good at writing fanfic's!

thanks so much for writing this!
BerserkerNobody chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ehehehehehehe, I want to find Alex and get Roxas
camry.scott.3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
haha this is really hilarious my fave part was when roxas dialed sora's number and said sora pick me up in 2 hours haha i love it haha :):)
Vanitas' Queen21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
poor Sora! i'm happy for Axel though!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great ONE-shot! I want a luck dog named Alex!
AYMK00 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh man, was that sexy. That was unbelievably sexy in a way that wasn't even explicit.

Looooved the concept and circumstances, and oh my goodness, the sexual tension between the two XD

I love how the rest of the story was implied at the end, too. It went well with the flow of the story.

Lovely writing!

Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
this was just adorable~! XDD haha loved that bit at the end too~~~ too bad it's over~ D; anyways, great story!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
OMG, this was wonderfully amazing! I couldn't stop laughing! My favorite parts were when Axel was like 'Damn, he could take anything from me.' And the ending, I just love the ending, Axel is the owner of Roxas lol! Amazing!
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Bahahaha loved it! I was laughing the while time, I loved Axel's reaction to his good luck xD

Riku and Sora's reaction to finding Roxas and Axel together was pure win XD

Great story, loved it!
inhx chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Parts I absolutely loved:

When Axel slammed the door on Demyx's face because he won the lottery; Roxas' disheveled appearance after spending two hours with Axel (who wouldn't love that part, being an Akuroku fan); and Sora's naivety on the subject, LOL, poor Riku. ;)
578929 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Huh, could've sworn I did review this. Anyway, I found the oneshot amusing enough. It was good, cute, I was bothered with Axel and his material possessions before he got 'lucky' it just didn't fit with his 'luckless' life. But I still liked reading the story enough to reach the end.
DeeJayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Dear, God, do I love this story! It's very well written, it kept me interested, and it made me laugh. A lot. Great job! You're the first person to get a review from me in like, I don't know how long. I don't usually review but this one, man, it just got to me.

Again, great job on the story and I'm definately going to check out anything else you might have.
licoricejellybean chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Really unusual, and very entertaining. I did think the ending was a little rushed, but I didn't really care. Loved the last line, it was the best part. Awesome :)
Celendiar chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Awh, I totally love this idea. And the whole fic, to be exact. It was just so light, cheerful and funny - just what one wants to read on this special day. (Yes, I went on a streak to read as many Axel/Roxas fics I can today. And this has been the best, by far. 3)
LadyVindicator chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
couldn't stop grinning the whole time

aww, so awesome :)