Reviews for The screaming King and the naughty Elf
weepingangel9578 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
So this is my second time reading this story, and I must say that I enjoyed it just as strongly as when I read it the first time. It is really sweet, without being overly sappy, and you portrayed the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas really well. Their witty an sarcastic batter never gets old to me, and I always find great happiness in reading stories such as this. Applause all around for your fantastic work!
Sundance chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
very funny, I loved it. loved the Legolas/ Aragorn friendship.
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
you are a genius
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Fantastic story! I had much fun reading it.

Poor Aragorn! *snickers* Having to put up with a mischievous elf is bad enough, but knowing that said elf could easily overpower him...
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
A great story. Very well written.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Another light one, just as amusing as the previous one like this though I think Theoden made for a better narrative then the hobbits :)
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very enjoyable! A fun story!
Aniron Estel chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Yay! Aragorn/Legolas friendship! _

thier so silly and cute. i love 'em!

thank you for writing this. i'm def adding it to my fav's
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ah, very cute! I find myself liking your fics more and more! D
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Lassie? (cracks up) This was fun. I loved the brotherly humor you showed with the two. Great work!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow, very good job!
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
funny:)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
lol. NIce to see the more "immature" side of the two of them. It's funny thinking of the two of them acting like 5 year olds. Very amusing story!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Awe! So cute! do you remember the fic now or no?
Haliii chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was just 'a-word-I-need-to-come-up-with-that-actually-does-your-story-justice'. It really just made it for me.

Huge smile plastered to my face every time I will read this! D

Thank you for being such an amizing writer ]

Hali x