Reviews for Lethe's Fool
Chaotic-Masterpiece chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I just want you to knownhow much I enjoy this story...it hasn't been updated in a while, please don't say you're abandoning it :(
msjuliett chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Pleas say you are going to continue this story at some point. I like the plot so far and your writing style. Please continue it.

xx
jk chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
i figured it out right before they got to the healer. The ring to the head, and Lethe were enough.

You, madam, are a genious.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Hey! This is a very interesting and mind boggling story! I feel like I'm reading an actual book or watching a movie while I read this. I love that you made Jareth lose his memory- and in a more unique fashion that Sarah is trapped in the Underground with a pervy and mischievous Goblin King. I am so excited to read more- please don't abandon the fic yet, it is something that I always wonder how it could progress! How will Jareth recover his magic, his thrown, and his memories? Will Sarah tell him about their past? Will she accept her maturity and admit she was selfish as a child to wish away her brother? Please! I'm so full of questions that only reading more will answer!
The Peregrinating Scot chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
An interesting plot premise, and I look forward to further updates. My only criticism (and only because it positively hurt to read it) is that 'Lethe' is not written by William Aggeler; it's by Charles Baudelaire, published in Les Fleurs du Mal. I assume Aggeler's the English translator of your copy?

As I said, otherwise enjoyed your four chapters, and will be intruiged where you take the fic.

R
ReaderinthePNW chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Yay! This is excellent, and I've really enjoyed all of your stories! I hope that you have plans to update your WIPs soon, because they're wonderful!
R. Scott chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Wow- really enjoying this already, beautifully written. Off to read more...
Queen Grapefruit chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Yes! An update! I love this story, seeing an update always makes my day extra happy. This chapter was really good, the bit about the clock at the end was very well done and super mysterious, I am chock full of curiosity and you will have to update as soon as you can!
NiminariAmriath chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
ohh you updated yay! i was wondering whats next in this story!
Leben ist Magie chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
You're back! And you brought a shirtless Goblin King with you! Hoorah!
Sonika chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
AH!

I thought I would have to call the cops on you! I was so worried after not knowing a word from you! Hope you're doing fine and dandy! Thanks for the wonderful chapter. I enjoyed it very much.
Athena's Avatar chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Intriguing - excellent mercurial characterization for both characters. And, "she was sure that they were standing so close he was getting her wet"... *snicker*
Maq chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
My dear, this was far too long in coming.

I didn't catch any spelling errors, so you get an A and a cookie for that phenom!

The last bit was really quite interesting. We've got a "What's done is done", so I'm thinking it's someone close to Jareth... or you could be tricking your poor readers and it's Abberon.

Your Jareth is well-written; I imagine that he would behave that way if he was an amnesiac.

The criticism: I'm not really buying Sarah's sudden attachment to Jareth. Yeah, he's hot, but less tan a day ago she tried to shoot him in the head.

The reviews I leave are absurdly long.

Please update at your earliest convenience
greentealove chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
wow, wonderful story! update soon please :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Imagine to my delight and surprise to see an update! Keep it coming.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »