Reviews for A Maiko Sukka collection of oneshots
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
A little late, but whatevers, for making me smile (and pegging Sokka perfectly) you get a review! 3

Yay I know. :)
bubblylady chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
omg omg omg thats so crazyness it is a good thing they didnt give it to mai it would be like the beach episode all over again and suki was so happy. its so perfect!
Mairead Lee chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
"I mean, if he gave it to you personally, you would have been able to guess that he was giving you a gift. With me handing it over, it came as a surprise."

I can completely hear Zuko's little voice saying that. It made me laugh out loud and now the people near the computer are staring at me with weird expressions on their faces.

Anyway, I liked these. And I like the kickass friendship between Mai and Suki, and I like even more the dorky friendship between Sokka and Zuko. Nice job. D
bubblylady chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
omg i luv it. abosulutely luv sokkas big mouth and how zuko tries to prottect him. poor sokka he cant recognize dange when he sees it. luv the ending want to play pai sho? perfect
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
What is Sokka most shocked at? Coincidence saving his face from Suki or the fact Mai hates gifts?
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
LOL, for ONCE Zuko kept his mouth shut and I think it saved his life :D
Mirrorfaced chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
xD I love bff fics that include Mai. I love both of your little stories, they were fantastic to read. Mai and Suki are really great friends, probably drawn together by their respective boyfriends being dorky friends.
Mirioni Toku chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wonderful story, If only Sokka could keep his mouth shut.
Mirrorfaced chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
OH YOU KIDS. Wonderful little fic thing you've got here. It is so typical of Sokka to make a slip-up like that around two kickass females, forcing himself to hide behind the closest person who won't eat him. Coming back to the girls, I don't know about you, but the non-bender girls in Avatar seem to be more holyfeckamazing than the benders. Their unique skills just leave me in awe like 'don't mess, biznatchess.'

The dialogue of this fic is another aspect that I felt really made it awesome. The first thing that anybody says is Sokka's 'she's going to kill us,' which is a great opener for this. Sokka's declarations and Zuko's stressed reactions are golden.

"Never!" Sokka shouted back, "Zuko is not going to abandon his friend in need."

"Can you please shut up?" Zuko hissed,

Is one of two really awesome clippy back-and-forth statements with those two, the other being the 'tell your girlfriend to stop glaring' shnick. Poor Zuko, getting dragged into this whole mess.

In addition to all that, I thought the flashbacks were nicely placed, though you had an itty bitty spelling error with courtyard.

"Stand back Zuko." Suki snarled, the wind whipping her voice around the whole courtyrad.

Anyways, the overall fic was fun, fast-paced, and a total joy to read. x)
HoMeSicKNoMad chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Loved it!
denytheworld chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw!

Sexist!Sokka's going to get it! Go Suki! Lmao.

The Maiko ending is so sweet.
the hunter of norn chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Absolutely adorable in a twisted way. xD Very typical of the four of them and it was both amusing, humorous, and realistic. You portrayed the characters well and it was an all around good read. You should write more like this. (: Good job!