Reviews for A Henchman's Lot: A Dr Horrible Fanfic
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Nice! You really went the extra mile adding the song.
Bella Donna chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow, that was great - in the beginning, when you 'read' Dr. Horrible's vlog, I could actually both see the twitches of his eye and hear the sound of his voice, acknowledging the pauses of his sentences and so on. You really captured it.

Moist was very well written as well, though you don't get as much information about him, so it's hard to review on his character - it was all very easy to believe though. And I can't wait 'till you finish the story! I want to know if he succeeds in bringing back Penny, and if he does, what will then happen? Please, please, please finish it QUICKLY!
Jason Patterson chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Brilliant work... I might have said this in an earlier review, but still.

It sucks thatI can't think of anything specifcally good to let you know about. Don't get me wrong- there's plenty, but none of it comes to mind immediatly. This is probably why critics do better at complaining than they do at praising- heck, it's probably why nobody bothers to praise anymore.

Even if I can't do it well, however, I'd still like to do it. Good job. Write more. :)

-Jason
Jason P chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This furfils the desperate need I've been searching for since watching Part 3 of the show...

Brilliantly written! Can we expect more?

-Jason P.
b1oom chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You simply must continue this! This is a tight little plot and I can't wait to see where it's going. I love stories with Moist in them, he gives good insight into Billy's character. Also, the song you wrote for him is top notch.

Update soon,

{V}
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Um, wow. I don't even know where to start, there was so much awesomeness in this chapter. Moist's song, all of his collective thoughts about how Billy is/was/has changed, the bit where he accidently brings up frozen yogurt, everything..! Brilliant - I need more! :D (I'm going to assume the next piece of this is floating somewhere in the Dr. Horrible list of fics, so I shall seek it out. As well as the tune for Moist's song on your LJ.)

~Red
threerings chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
AH! You can't stop there! Where is more? I'm loving this series like WOAH and I really need more. Pretty please?
idioticonion chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow... just wow. This story just gets better and better. I love everything - the characterisation of Moist and his little song snippets, the way you've tied Billy up in knots about not confiding in Moist. GENIUS!

And "massage flippers" nearly killed me. HIMYM reference for the win!
IckyEcchi chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is my favorite installment. Thus far, anyway.

I love: the sense of humor, how well you capture Moist's POV and their friendship. But, most of all, the nuances in how you portray Billy, Dr. Horrible, and their interrelationship. Absolutely spectacular.

I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
the song looks good! I want to hear it, and I will go to hear it ASAP! will there be more?
Bara-Minamino chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh my goodness! Epic, just epic! I loved it and I want more as soon as possible. Thanks for writing it, the exploration between Billy and Doctor Horrible is something I find really intresting to read, and I'm just looking forward to seeing him maybe deal with his grief and whatnot. Moist is a good friend, I hope it works out okay.. And Johnny Snow? Is moist in trouble? Please update soon.
Acharnae chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Really great! You managed to catch the mood of the original (which was so varied that I'm amazed anybody can transfer it written medium) and of the characters Moist and Dr Horrible. Especially the change between the Dr Horrible /Billy persona's is beautifully done.

I like the technobabble. It's part of the supervillian genre (especially the supervillian musical genre!) and I suspect there's at least a bit of knowledge or research behind it because I didn't find any "the radiation will take three lightyear to fade" mistakes.

I like that Moist has some useful talents here like fogging up cameras and shortening out security systems. In the musical he had so few lines that it didn't matter that he appeared pretty useless but here it makes him more interesting and three-dimensional to have some tricks up his sleeve.

I'll probably be checking for an update at least once a day. I hope Johnny Snow isn't too nasty to Moist!
EccentrikPirate chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I like this, along with your other stories involving this plotline. Keep them coming, you're doing a great job. Oh and, " massage flippers"...from the How I Met Your Mother blooper reel? haha
Jaden Starr chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I love it. I'm obsessed with this musical and I want MORE!

oh and there is a part 4 scheduled for DVD release around December.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT!

Seriously, don't leave me hanging! This was great except for the minor cursing, and the song/poem was awesome as well. Plus the "dehydrating himself" pun.

And the Moist-freezing thing was well-thought out, I think. Great job...

But finish it! Please! I beg you!