Reviews for Alone
heatqueen chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I keep on coming back to this fic. I think your writing style is beautiful, and the idea is extremely plausible. Also, I love this pairing and there is nowhere near enough fics written on them, so this one is a little gem.
heatqueen
Shady Black chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love your idea about the sailor v and her guardian thing. And the way setsuna acted towards minako simply cool. Nice work.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awesome and fulfilling up to the point that it's at the peak of greatness! I enjoyed that read,
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
*sniff* That was so sad... :') Great job! ... I just wonder what the Inner's reactions to that all... Ah, great story...
xx.-waiting-for-my-prince chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
aww

i love your writing

you should continue your one shots and write chapter stories.
Heaven's Archer chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This was really sweet. SetsunaXminako slashes are my favs and you write it really well. NIce work!
Simoun Sibylla chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I'd never considered this pairing before, and yet...I kinda like it.

I do know that I like your story, though! It flowed quite nicely from one scene to another. :)
countwes chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
GREAT! loved it but now i want more O_o
Princess-no-Venus chapter 1 . 10/24/2008

Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was B-E-A-Utiful.

Very, very nice work.

It coulda been just a bit more fluffy, but meh, I guess you can't have everythin'. LOL

Good work anyway.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Very nice! I really liked this! Wonderful one-shot! Thanks for writing it! D
DavisJes chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Cute.
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
that was great! i love setsuna/mianko as a couple there isn't enough stories of them out there. they fit each other perfectly
Healer chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Hey... I loved this line: “No one is ever alone, even when they think they are. Someone’s always by their side, watching them.” I'll try to keep that in mind, thank you so much for this fic.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
i enjoy it! thanks for sharing :)