Reviews for Atoning The Past
misherukuro chapter 35 . 2/8
What a way to end, very thrilling. ,
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
what a nice nickname!
"beautiful mudblood!"
KitanaKia chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
01/03/91 is mi birthday! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
My Alternate Reality chapter 35 . 3/9/2012
great story, but I can't believe you ended it there I need for Harry to know the truth ;)
baeIfire chapter 35 . 1/16/2012
I would just like to say I've enjoyed your story, it has been added to my favs as will the sequel. )
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
another servitus XD
kat chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
good story

the characters seem to interact naturally
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWQYZ1234 chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
I have read this all the way to chapter 25 without reviewing! I do this all the time with fanfiction's I love :L but I just wanted to say I rerally enjoy this fanfiction and I wanted to adress the questions you asked about Harry and Snapes love life.

It would be nice if harry fell in love but that doesn't necessarily mean that it has to happen in his years at hogwarts or with someone from hogwarts. It would make more sense if he had a few failed relationships before he found 'the love of his life' or at the very least the person he wants to marry. After his discussions with Remus it seems likely that he may go travelling through all the wizarding places (assuming that is what Remus did whilst Harry was living with the Dursleys as a child) so why not pair him with some foreign beauty? He diserves it after all the difficult years with the Dursleys and Hogwarts! :)

In answer to your other question I like Hermione but only when she is a friend to Harry. I think that in the sequel she needs to be.. told that her constant interference in peoples lives and having to know everything thing that Harry is doing can get quite annoying and even though she is doing it be cause she cares she should.. tone it down? :L

I don't like the pairing of Harry and Ginny in cannon because she wasn't a good developed character and in 6th year suddenly became Harry's love interest/ one and only, and then they got married? It doesn't make sense :L I don't like it in fanfictions where Ginny is always with the golden trio, or when Harry is telling Ron Hermione about the prophesy and other important information Ginny is with them.

I suppose pairing him with Ginny would be okay as long as you develop her and make Harry come to the realization slowly and not suddenly.. and preferable Harry goes travelling or sorts out his career before settling down as it is unnecessary for wizards & witches to marry after they leave school since they live it be over 100.

It would also be nice if Snape had a love interest since it is quite unbelievable to think of him being alone and loving lily for the rest of his live (remember they live to be over 100 which is completely normal for wizards)I think it would make sense for him to love someone if she or he showed kindness towards him. Throughout his entire life Lily was the only person tor be truly kind to him, stand for him and care for him. Plus she was a very good looking witch which is I think why Snape fell in love with her. If he had a love interest I don't think his love for lily would fade I cannot imagine Snape never loving Lily but I think he woudl be able to move on and be happy with someone else... Lily would want that for him and I think Harry would want that for his Father too :)

This is the biggest review I have ever written so I am sorry if I have repeated myself :) I am really enjoying this fanfiction and canno't wait to see how it ends! Keep up the good work for the sequel! And I will peobably read this again so you should be getting all your reviews with my thoughts on each chapter at some point! :D

x
SLegend chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I am intrigued...I think I shall read further :-)
Hopeful chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
I know it is three years to late to make a difference but i wanted to say that this is good and i an hoping that you do not have Snape kill Dumbledore as this has been done before and was horrible. I am a little disappointed to see some things that remind me of another story but you do it well
lalizsabella chapter 36 . 3/2/2011
I just want to say I think this story is great, and I'm really surprised you don't have more reviews. Good Job!
guepard54 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
nice story!
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 35 . 7/29/2010
:) i absolutely loved this story! poor sev, poor harry, so much drama! XD i am now onto the next fic, and i cannot wait to read it! is going to be like this? or very different? will sev and harry become a family once more? or will harry never see how much sev's done for him? *bites fingernails* lol, anyways great story, and btw, i love severus snape too! :) great job! -Alexandria S.
arwin-urban chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
you have the date wrong for harry! he was born 1980 not 1996 if that was true he would only be 14 years old which hes not so might want to fix that so its not wrong! love the story though!
hochexplosiv chapter 36 . 6/19/2010
Poor Harry, poor Snape. I hope the Sequel doesn't end with Snapes death?