Reviews for Stop and Stare
QueenReginaSwan chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
i dont get this story
Bmarie93 chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
i love this story! update!1!
Kissed Twice chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
Please update again soon.

I really beginning to enjoy the story, and it be nice if it continued.
Oh Nathalie chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
what's the matter with the Cullens towards Barkley? Is she some type of vampire that can be human or something? Edward was so mean! Ugh. But I mean it's part of the drama right?

It's a good story. Please update soon? I'd like to know more as to what is going to happen. Like, with Barkley.

If she's another Jessica then it's not good. For a moment there when she came to the table I thought Edward was going out with her... I don't know WHY I had THAT pop into my head. haha! I'm so weird 0_o

Oh Nathalie chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
Bella's so sad! You describe how she's feeling really well and my eyes were getting watery. But I didn't cry, which was good. But what's going to happen next? ep! I"m reading the next chapter!

O and thanks for not letting Bella and Jacob get TOO close. The Jacob chapters were great! I mean he was there when she needed him... most of the time. But what he did was what was right. Telling Bella to get over it and go back to school. I would do the same if it were my friend.

Oh Nathalie chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
what happened to Jake? He's gone crazy! I hope the Cullens stayed though...

GREAT JOB! I love this story it's really great! :)
Oh Nathalie chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
awe... that was sweet :)
Oh Nathalie chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
oh jeses, they're not connecting are they? Well they did in the real books... much to my liking...

BUt I'm stilling wondering about the Cullens.. did they leave like they did in New Moon?

Oh Nathalie chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
oh no! Jacob isn't going to get into a relationship with Bella is he? That totally sucks! (no offense to those who like Jacob Black but I do not like him much)

but why, WHY would Edward leave bella? Is it cause of that new girl? Why am I asking you questions? I know that you're not going to answer them. I'm going to have to read the story. So don't answer any of them s'ept for the Jacob one if you want

Great story!

No I wasn't flaming you. I was just asking a bunch of questions
Oh Nathalie chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
ek! Why did Edward act like that? I'm going to find out and read the next chapter!

It's really great... so far. I have to read the other chapters tooz!
Oh Nathalie chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
oh my gosh! I love this story so far! Even though it's the first chapter... who cares? I think it's a great start! So I"m going to continue on reading it!

Edward isn't leaving her... right?
black to Leopard-colored eyes chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
very nice chapter. is she really a snob? is she working for the volturi?
Obsessedfan13 chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
aw poor bella. Barkley seems kinda bitchy even if she doesn't mean too. I AM FEAKING OUT! wat is up with that girl.
Rocker-Chick-12345 chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Gosh, I feel so bad for Bella. But this was a great chapter, update soon! :D :D :D :D
KlutzillaAlli chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
EKK! I like! Update Soon.