Reviews for When Raine tried to cook pancakes
revolution rae chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
this was so cute! 5 stars!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
There's something about this one taht sounds...artificial. You klnow, like a script. I think its the characters talking in transitions, "Talking about mending clothes," like that.

I really do like the concept and the stories too. My favorites being Raine's cooking being ahorror story and Noshine running around with Sheen's bra stuck on his head. They just don't sound right
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
You always seem to end on a Colette note, don't you? I wonder which character you identify with the most... XD

Another adorably fluffy fic, though. I have a sort of soft spot for stories where characters reminisce about things like this; I really like the collection of little anecdotes that you came up with for the characters, hehe.
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
You didn't link it in the forum. :(

Anyway, this is a great fic. This is just so...you. Your portrayal of Colette and Lloyd are as they've always been, so kind, gentle, and still funny. Very playful. I love it.

The ending was absolutely perfect. I honestly wish my endings were that awesome. It was the perfect finish because it ended on such a nice note and in such a Colette-type way. Dunno...something about just makes it sound so...complete.

Awesome job, Samuu!

Lfish
Religion0 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aw! That is so cute! You're the mistress of fluff!
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
lols, nice collection of little 'incidents'. XD

Great one shot

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
_ Yay! Another cutesy little ficlet from our beloved Lil-Samuu. (And with a hint of Gesea if you squint really tight!) I enjoyed this thoroughly, as I always do with your ToS fics. Keep up the excellent work!

ZefieK
ValisFan chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I wish you made Genis say "Pancake Time!" That was really funny in the game. I wish you just focussed on Raine making pancakes, then you would have time to develop the story.