Reviews for Help Me Forget
ShizuoxIzaya666 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
love this!
Vyse Arcadia chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Dude that was one of the most heart warming one-shots I have ever read. It was beautiful and had a meaning to it other than just pure smut. You did an awesome job. -
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow. Going back and forth was a little bit confusing. but this is the sweetest story I've ever read! I wish I had someone like Sai to help me forget all the troubles in my past. (not past lovers, death)
sexyisback09 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
this is so hot i love d\the dude on dude action
Kidan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
i loved this but to let you know your missing a few words in some parts i loved it all the same tho
Seshat7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
It's a good start. WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! Looking forward for the rest of the story. Gah, I just love a good suspense. Gambarimasu! Jya!
Jayk chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
awesome story! omg it was hot xD
imXcoldX1891 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Yay! More chappies! I'm excited for them!
littlesnowfarie2005 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
ya make another story i love sai/naruto yaoi stories
carrionxcupcake chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw i love it -
zero434 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
it would be nice if you make a squel for this cause that how much i liked it
xX.Stella-Chasity.Xx chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
aw! its so adorable! Sasuke is such a bastard! how could he leave poor Naru-chan! oh well it doesnt matter, Sai's way better anyways.
GaaraRocks101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
ah! that is so cute XD you should make another one when sasuke comes back and trys to get naruto back. like thats gonna happen XD love it and can't wait for more
littlesnowfarie2005 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
my fav story are sai/naruto this is a great story keep makeing sai/naruto story great job.
NeckoFury chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Cool make sure Naurto forgets that bastard he really isn't worth the trouble. I'll say it once I'll say it a thousand times Uchiha's esp. Sasuke nothing but trouble.