Reviews for Dark Horse
but what a mess
Ni Castle chapter 14 . 7/11
wow! Great, great chapter
Ni Castle chapter 10 . 7/11
amazing chapter. I love action scenes.
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 7/11
great chapter
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 7/11
so had been 15 years since Diana left the island?
Angryhenry chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Weird but cool
AnberlinEve chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
Love the ending, bitterweet and realistically so. Thank god for having no fluffiness in here for me to gag on. You showed the human side of the supers most wonderfully. Perfect!
deactivated.account.2015 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I see that your story is taking place in Dhaka. Are you a Bangladeshi?
riparian chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
Holy smokes! I stumbled across this story and read the whole thing in one go, thoroughly enjoyed every bit. It's been years since this show has aired and years since you finished the story but I still love BMWW, so it's always a treat to find "new" fic. Loved the concept of Bruce and Diana separating for a while and then reuniting after ten years, made their tension SO good. Talia was well written. And the whole time I was just curious about what was going to happen next! Thanks for sharing this story with us. Hope you are doing well. Cheers!
Tigress2929 chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
This story was wonderful to read. I feel you did a great job with the conclusion of Bruce's and Diana's relationship and you always kept the characters in the correct "mood". Good job :)
Ni Castle chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
I have never read anything like it.
Very well written
Dunyazade chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
aww!

that was really, really nice. Lovely ending. Wonder Woman, cleared for take off. Rock on. Back with the League. cracking jokes and off to kick as$ with Shayera.

Poor Bruce, back to his old ways but that's how it has to be.

LOVED Zari's editorial. Amazing job with the whole thing, of course. I don't know what to say- I loved it. It was surprisingly satisfying, even thought it didn't really resolve things for Talia...

so, I've decided to mentally merge this story with the origin of that oh-I-just-want-to-smack-him brat, Damien! yay! although... the Talia in this story almost seems too good to be the mother of that brat. hrmm. Must come up with alternate storyline... uh... oh! I got it! Talia and Black Adam. Yes. I'm telling you, they are meant to be together! Both of them, at their lowest, loneliest points in life, can find each other and fall in love and be misunderstood villains together! AWESOME! ok, I feel better now. Talia has a bright future too. She'll get over Bruce. :)

sorry, but you KNEW I'd have to rant about Talia here! lol.

anywaay... if this is really the end of this one, what can I say? I have fond memories of reading the early chapters of this back in Qatar. And now here I am on the other side of the world- over seven thousand miles away- finally reading the last chapter. whew! Thanks for finishing it. It's been quite a trip.

Can't wait to read whatever you've got coming up next.

Until then,

Your friend,

Duny
Chaosmob chapter 19 . 6/22/2009
Wow, great story oksofia! The ending is like a new beginning for everyone. Congratulates on finishing it, I know how hard it is to get an idea on paper then finishing it.

Keep up the awesome work.

Chaosmob :)