Reviews for Fun With Threes
Kurokumo chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh ho ho ho! You write greeeeaaaat threesomes! I need more of them in my life, yet it's so hard to find good ones... Thank you for writing this (you even wrote a sequel)XD
MockingSnitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow! I LOVE IT. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM. SO AMAZING! Lol. Anyway... write more Death Note fanfics soon! Please? Thanks. Haha. 3

toster chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
great job i love it XD ! you are a awesome writer !
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Haha, that wasn't horrible at all. It was actually quite amusing. Kinky, yes, but I've read (and seen *cough cough*) MUCH worse. Hehe, you like some of the same Death Note authors I do, too, but one author that I saw missing was Tierfal. Have you ever read her stuff? It's amazing and wonderful and you should whenever you have time. If you want to, that is. ' I would never want to force you into something that you don't want to do. I guess I'm just nice that way.

' But really, I don't see why you'd think this story would get a bad response. I mean, really! *pouts* You think little of yourself. (Then again, I think the same about myself, so I can't really talk... ' my beta critiques me on that ALL the time...XD)
dobby'socks7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
lol good job never thougth of matty that way but i liked the way you did it!

Smileygal3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Holy crap that was good. -drol- Hehehe. Near's so innocent, it's funny.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure Matt is younger than Mello. :3 I'm pretty sure you had it to where Near was youngest, Mello was middle, Matt was oldest. If you didnt, just ignore this, but if you did, I think Mattie-kun's the middle child ;3
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 10/27/2008

MELLOXMATTXNEARNESS! How i love those three

I love it... *drol*
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh buttons-sensei How I long for another of these.
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Very hot. ;) I enjoyed it, very much so. XD
Miura Tsubaki chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
*bursts into random fits of giggles*

...Don't ask. XDXD I loved it...Yeah. Not much else can be said. O.o

kurokosexual chapter 1 . 10/7/2008

I love threesome Boys Love XD How cute Near...! :p

Love it!
incandescentglow chapter 1 . 9/21/2008

K I'm gonna go read your fic and if I make it through I'll drop ya another review! BETTA B GOOD, BB!
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
OMG, that poor, poor, lucky freaking rabbit. I hope it's happy. XD

Anyways.../squeals like an obsessed fangirl./

Love and win. Yay!
Mibae chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I bow to you. I have never been able to write a real lemon and I'm a guy. How do I manage that... Seriously. And, you're a girl and you write really good smut. D: The closest I've gotten to a true lemon was something more along the lines of lemonade and it didn't end well ar all.

You should teach me. Or just write more. Because I read both of your fun-stuff tonight- MerNia and MatMerNia- and I love it. :3

Later, skater~
dreamsofpalmtrees chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
oh my. that was quite hot. extremly hot actually! i love reading three somes of M,M and N! XD make a sequel!