Reviews for Missing
Dimac99 chapter 16 . 5/23/2009
Brilliant story, very exciting and compelling. I'm looking forward to reading whatever else you've done for Criminal Intent. And thanks for bringing Ross out for an airing - he gets a bad rep in some fanfic circles but he's an ok guy in my book!
flashymom chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
Nice job! Are you foreshadowing a sequel? More on the adventures of Armand and his jihad? Perhaps they call in Goren and Eames and Ross? hm...
flashymom chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
So good on the Ross side of things. This is a great start to a good story. Wondering who the bad guy is.
rindy713 chapter 16 . 9/21/2008
excellent story! i thoroughly enjoyed it. and you're set up for a sequel if you choose to write one ...
rindy713 chapter 15 . 9/21/2008
outstanding! now bobby and alex need to stop the bad guys.
rindy713 chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
awesome! i'm glad jeremy was able to help. i love it that bobby cuffed him, though. that was funny.
rindy713 chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
wow, so they plan to kill their own to goad them into action. that's so sad - and so believable. i am thrilled that jeremy got out before they could grab him!
rindy713 chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
excellent chapter! i definitely have the sense of urgency, exhaustion, anxiety caused by this incident. and your description of what's going on at nypd sounds reasonable to me. i hope bobby and alex can find the trail that leads to ross, even if they have to do it from an unexpected angle as they watch for terrorist danger where they are.
rindy713 chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
i loved the line about moran hoping bobby and alex would pull out a miracle! he has to realize at some level what they can do, and it's nice to see it expressed, even privately. and i thought the whole early section of the chapter with bobby and alex's frayed nerves getting to them was very well done.
IntoDarkness chapter 16 . 9/21/2008
Great story! I enjoyed the bit of humor with the handcuffs, as well as the plot and characters. Way to go!
Tracey Claybon chapter 16 . 9/21/2008
There is going to be a sequel - please? I really liked the story... it would have made a good LOCI episode!

T
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 16 . 9/20/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Ross has kind of grown on me, especially in the last season, so I go out of my way to read stories featuring him. I was wondering - will there be a sequel maybe?
chlark4 chapter 16 . 9/20/2008
Wow you pumped this out pretty quick. Loved it all. Jeremy and Ross and Bobby, all brilliantly written. You will get all my reviews on your stories here now. Until something changes at the forum, I am not posting, well only posting on Judy's thread, nothing else. Anyway, great story and looking forward to moer stories from you.
chlark4 chapter 13 . 9/20/2008
Okay with all the forum craziness and the new threads posted regarding me, I am done there unless I need to comment on a story or ficlet not here on FF. By the way, I am cifan, janpop, whatever you feel like calling me. I don't mind either way. Yeah whole other name here. Smallville fan and that's where this user name comes from.

Anyway, loving the story so far. Loving Ross protecting his son at all costs. You are a couple of chapters ahead here than you are at the forum so I am happy about that. I am definitely looking forward to more and I am alerting you so I get updates on your stories. Post more soon.
Tracey Claybon chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
I'm glad that you are making the distinction between these zealotous dirtbags and *real* Muslims - I have friends of all different faiths, and a lot of people assume that the extreme side of Islam is the only view of it... the same people forget that the terrorists target people of all faiths, including the one they supposedly follow - but I haven't seen in any of the holy books of the various religions the idea that targeting the innocent and non-combatant is acceptable... these terrorists in your story are true *predators* - against everyone.

Great writing to date. I look forward to reading all the new chapters.