Reviews for In Perfect Harmony
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aw that was so sweet. I love little Alice/Jasper moments and I think you made a wise choice when you made Renesmee the narrater. She had a really good outlook and I enjoyed the Jacob scene at the end. Keep it up!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this was wonderfully sweet :)
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ah, Harmony. I'd be pretty proud if I were Alice too. ;)

Jasper rocks.

You should do some sort of one-shot about Jake freaking out when he doesn't realize that Nessie's teasing him!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
fairydustillusion chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
definitely going on my favs list. just so sweet that its almost unbearable. AWESOME JOB! I LOVE alicexjasper, and can never get enough of them!

~fairydustillusion
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
aw, so cute! perfect alice/jasper and jake/nessie as well. i really really like it!

dobby
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This was really nice, wonderfully done.
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Very sweet! Your descriptions of Jasper's and Alice's love echo the way I see them, too. And how funny that Jacob's often late... we know he loves Nessie, but then again, wolves rarely wear watches, right? :-)
starrynight288 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
it was really cute it made me realize how much i love alice and jasper
Pasht chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I love Nessie's older self! And her humor is fantastic - moment blood, lol.
VampireCello chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
AW! This was so awesome. I really love Alice, and then by default, I like Jasper too.

"Ew. Moment blood is gross" Classic!
019239 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was an interesting perspective. Interesting glimpse. I enjoyed it.

~Lizzleness
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
AW! ITS SO CUTE.
Julie AV chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
WOW I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO US CAPITALS! IT IS JUST SO DANGED GOOD! WOW, I AM SO GLAD THAT I TOOK THE TIME TO READ IT, IT GAVE ME AN ENTIRELY NEW APPRECIATION OF ALICE AND JASPER! WOW WOW WOW!

SO SO SO GOOD, YOU HAD BETTER WRITE MORE ON THIS TOPIC OR I WONT LOVE YOU QUITE AS MUCH!

AND YES... THAT WAS A THREAT.
killer-kitty99 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw... so cute!

Why can't there be more Jacob/Nessie stuff?

(rhetorical question btw)