Reviews for Realisation
jkbat chapter 1 . 2/5
Not bad, short and sweet with little ambiguity for the reader thanks to the summary while leaving it somewhat ambiguous for the character. I liked this :)
breathlessbeauty chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
You know.. It would be really cool if you made this into a story:)
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
The end was a little anti-climactic; too much levity. 'At any rate' is a diminisher, 'criminal butt-kicking' is just levity and even talking about Terry's villians as his 'rogues gallery' makes light of things and takes the intensity of your fic down at the end.

Also, not sure just how well second person works in this fic. It's not my favorite, and I'm not used to it, so maybe it's just me.

Nicely done though. I really love the imagery and the intensity most especially. It was going great until he realized Dana knew. Keep up the good work!
SanChan chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Not bad at all. It would be cool if you made a sequel or something. :)
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Ah, good, more Terry/Dana is always a plus. :-) Any chance of you writing the follow-up conversation? Also, one suggestion I might make, though it may simply be personal preference. I've never been fond of stories written in the second person point of view. They always feel...well, actually I'm not sure how to describe it...forced I guess might be the best term for it, or fake. I don't know. Anyway, you might try at least a first person point of view, though my favorite is third.