Reviews for Let's Not Get Married
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Last Shinigami alive.. I LOLed at that.. Good one.. xD
shortgirlsrocks chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
This is great! I totally love it! Good job!
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This was very enjoyable!
GoneWithTheWind1 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
In the end they really are going to get married. This was humoristic and I had a constant smile on my face. I can imagine their argument being like that.
Quickslice chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Only them can make this kind of proposal as a normal proposal. I love the dialouges, perfectly written. I wish there are more though. This is beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us.
feather-pencil chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
AWWW! So cute :)
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Very cute and sweet
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Who cute the fight, like a old married couple XD is she crying because of Ichigo 'Don't want marry you' or 'I'm alive you is dead, i'm young your old, we are shinigami'. I bet she is not kicking his ass, because she is too proud to who him she cares
RukiaDeathberry chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Ahahah poor Ichigo :p
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hahaha...loved Rukia's replies...And Ichigo's pouting like a kid(in my mind!)
miss greenpeace chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I have to say, I don't even follow Bleach. But since I stumbled into your profile and the title's interesting, I thought I'll give it a shot. And you didn't dissapoint :)) I read quite a few fics of rukia x ichigo before, so I kinda get their interaction, though I'm not so taken with them as a pairing. But despite all, I really like how's this fic turning out. I really like your way of writing, it's subtle somehow, but you deliver some very smart lines and I think you have a very good grasp at the characters too. I really, really like your rukia and ichigo, their banter and dialogues, not to mention the smart plot :)) so without further ado, this one is going straight to my fave's list ;) you've got to write more bleach fics!
RukiaDeathberry chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
kawaii...at last they agreed to marry each other. the end conversation was really nice. I owe you and all ...
ichirukitard chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Haha this was enjoyable read. I LMAO a bunch of times. It was funny, cute, and sweet all at once. I really loved it. I have a lot of favorite moments; like the part when ichigo went around asking people about Rukia's whereabout and their responses (lol); Renji and Ichigo on the really last shinigami alive part ( that was brilliant of you!); but I specially loved the conversation between Ichigo and Rukia on the roof. It was a very cool way approach by Ichigo in making Rukia agreed to marry him. I thought that was awesome. Also, the little snippet was pretty funny as well. Haha at Ichigo having a change of mind after what Rukia told him about his dad. XD Great job! :)
FacingLoveEmbracingMelody chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
that was so cute! i loved the ending i would love for that to really happen lol
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is awesomely written. I can list at least 20 dialogues I liked in this chapter alone. I hope you continue writing IchiRuki fics. :) (I've read this fic a hundred times btw. :))