Reviews for Anything But Simple and Dull
Seraphina Dragon chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
can't wait to read more
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Wow this chapter has just bin sitting there neglected not being updated. Kimmi, I like her. Has that black women attitude. Cant wait in line for more than a minute behind an ignorant person without getting heated. I WOULD know becuz thats me :) update soon.
sushiwrites chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I love this so much. ShikHina needs more love!
keke1208 chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
im liken this story since i luv crack pairings...aslo its well written so yeah continue writing and ill continue reading
prettiturtle chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
This story is fantastic please keep on going... i know it can be hard and frustrating with a pairing that isn't well known... but keep up the good work I can't wait to see how it all ends out! further more how this chapter will tie into the prologue !

love love

me
1moonwitch chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
i am really tgetting into this story. It has such a unique plot rather refreshing. Looking forward to the next chapt.
IheartThor chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Interesting chapter. I like this chapter a lot. It's interesting. I hope you update soon.
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Great start, I can't wait for the update! I really want to know how such an unlikely pair got to be together...and all the troubles along the way, of course _
IheartThor chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow... This is the most amazing shika/hina story I read so far. I would like you to update this so more. I mean what caused the explosion? Is Shikamaru and Hinata ok? I want to know more. Please update soon. I'm adding this to my alerts now.
k u r r o p o i chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This sounds really good, I can't wait to read what happens later on.
Darklight8121 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
You know...I really hate cliffy's. Though I am rather notorious for writing them. Your's though . I really really hate yours. You write so frickin' well! I was l;left with y mouth hanging open so wanting more. PLease finish this! a two shot please! Just one more chapter. (sighs) Please?

Darklight
milady.otaku chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
A shikahina...I haven't read one in...wow.

I'm not gonna lie to you. This confused the hell out of me in the beginning. But then I read the end...of course I wouldn't get it. Its the future . Anywho, I understood by halfway, so no worries. You write really well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.