Reviews for family ties
DixieChicrules123 chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
I LOVE this story! I can't wait for you to update next. Good luck on your house by the way
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Please continue!
LunarShadowAngel chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Omg that was funny! At first I wasnt sure why she was wrapping her sweater around her head, but then it said why and I laughed so hard. That was a cute idea...even if it didnt work.
DJ Bunny chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Please update soon! I always loved this story. Fourth time I've read it. This is very good!
Wheeljacksgirl chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
I really like your story although u can see that you haven't updated in nearly two years...:(. But I still like it!:)
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
can't wait for more! this pure genuis! i love it!
Kuro Rotasu chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Need another chappie! Want to know what happens next. Loved the part about Wheeljack mentioning school. That is a picture perfect moment. One can only imagine the look on Alana's face when she realized that Wheeljack just called her out! LOL! Need more Alana cuteness! Put up another chappie! Please! I'm dying to know what happens next!
DJ Bunny chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
Yes! Finally some Decepticons!
DJ Bunny chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Ghostrider is my all time favorite! Not including Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron Herd.
DJ Bunny chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Mabel is stupid .
DJ Bunny chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Yes! Jazz back in the world! Well not yet 3
DJ Bunny chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Your breaking the rules! You have to have an Authors Note on every chapter. It's on the rules/guidelines you agreed to!
DJ Bunny chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Lol, poor Ratchet thought he was left out X3 Still, poor Sam... Barfing in the woods X3
DJ Bunny chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You have so many grammical errors! OK, when you type what their saying it's like this:

"The little rabbit hopped in it's pen."

Now yours looks like this:

"the little rabbit hopped in its pen"

See you errors? Good story though, but your grammar needs work .
Lunar Mist chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
I love this fic! I can't wait for the next update.