Reviews for Reappearance
arandomreviewer chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
oh yeah TRUEHEARTs review reminded me; no yaoi/yuri or i will flame this fanfic to hell. there is nothing i hate more than OoCness, and reverse sexual-orientation/gender switches are the pinnicle of OoC in my book. a dark naruto is plausible, a villianous one is too, but a gay naruto is never gonna happen outside of some sick fangirls mind(no offence to fangirls youre all awsome and psyco and scary and dont hurt me). small revision: oblivious naruto-chushing hinata. its gotta match story (kinda).
arandomreviewer chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
naruto-hinata. neji-tenten. lee likes sakura (who ignores him) and likes sasuke (who ignores everyone). shikamaru-temari. kakashiloner. gaarareally-loner. shinodo i even need to say. gaiSUPER-MEGA-UBER-LONER! DONT DO IT! chojigood luck with those "big bones" and all. oc-?
arandomreviewer chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
OH MY GOD! they have tv. i never knew they had tv i mean they have radios but ive never seen them used for entertainment, but tv! woot! i always wondered what happened to naruto, and now i know. he just watches too much tv.
SakuraTen chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
pairing

sirius/rach

hina/naru
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Okay, these are the pairings I want:

Sasuke/Sakura

Neji/TenTen

Shikamaru/Ino

Naruto/Hinata

Kiba/Temari

Sai/Temari

Sai/Ino

Shikamaru/Temari.

As long as three of the pairings are SasuSaku, NejiTen, and NaruHina, it doesn't really matter what the rest of the pairings are. I do need SasuSaku, NejiTen, and NaruHina, though.
Eikyuu the Jellykage chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
This is good. I like Rachel! You can count on my reviews!
Cyrraedd i'r Seren chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Is anyone going to recognise Rachel or anything like that? Good story.

Btw I think you should do Kaka/Rach, Nejiten and possibly NaruHina.
I Hate SasuNaru chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
PLEASE DO NOT PUT YAOI! It's a good story so far please don't ruin it,insted SasuSaku and NaruHina don't care about the rest.8D
thexqueen chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I can't beleive I forgot but Harry/Draco too!
thexqueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I'm a yaoi and a yori fan so I say... NaruSasu or GaaNaru or SakuNaru, KibaHina or HinaNaru, ShikaTema, SakuIno or SasuSaku or SasuIno, NejiTen,... Idk. Good Story so far I love it already.
HiiroKumo chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Your story is interesting but it's better to stick with normal POV.

And who the hell is Rachel?

You have room for improvement

So do your best to improve
Kyubifox chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
This is a great story.I love it so! I love Naruto-Kun!
SilverBells chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
I'm a yaoi fan so I have to vote NaruSasu or GaaNaru or KibaNaru, DracoNeji, FredHina, and TemaSaku. :P
Lirileth chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
NaruSaku OR NaruHina

NejiTen

SasuHina OR SasuSaku

LeeOC

ShikaIno

ChoujiOC
Lirileth chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
isn't the Harry Potter world and Naruto world supposed to be in parrallel universes?