Reviews for Pathetic
Balsam chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
It was cute. A little too cute for my taste in the beginning, but I think you *nailed* Hermione's character. I can hear the words you put into her mouth with exactly the same voice I hear JK Rowling's dialogue.

One correction:

You write, "Well, it wasn't exactly his fault, per say"

The phrase is actually "per se". Stupid English, taking Latin phrases like that! Also, it means "intrinsically" or "inherently", so I'm not sure it fits at all and it's a bit redundant when you have the "exactly" in there already.

Other than that, I thought your grammar and spelling were strong. There was nothing that interfered with readability, certainly, after that. And there was potential for snogging! (What a great way to end the story.)
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
very nice. i'm trying to remember if people think that harry dies in any of the books...oh well, who cares, as long as there's snogging.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Haha. That was enjoyable. Especially the last line.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
OH MY FREAKIN GOD YOU END IT *THERE*?

well, he's a right idiot. LOVED the last line.
BlueSkys91 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
that was really great! though i would have loved to find out Ginny's reaction when she found out he was indeed alive!
Guillermina chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Great story! I found it a bit confusing, but I love Harry's characterization (however that's spelled u). I'm ging to check out your other stories now :)
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 9/14/2008