Reviews for Ancestors
Cat Goliath chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
AL;KJFDOISJDFPOIJSFDLGVKJD; I am totally liking this so far. The story seems so interesting and the wording is really cool and proper sounding, really fits with the setting and such. I love the flow of this. Can't wait to see what you have planned for this.
Maya-chan2007 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is so cool! I so can't wait to read more, I hope you update again, even though it's been about a year. I hope also that you haven't given up on this story, it's too wonderful for words, encompassing both my love for fuedal era Japan with that of Fushigi Yuugi:Genbu Kaiden. I also like how the Seishi still have their powers, and I can't wait to see who else shows up! Please update! _
k-shee chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is a great read full of colorful potential. Well-polished and straight to the point. Love it.
Sweet Pix 95 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hey!

I read your story at another Genbu Kaiden webbie and found my way here! I wanted to review, noda.( I liked the phrase a lot and since my latest craze is FY, again, so... Btw, I think it means 'you know' if im not wrong.)

I want to say that I really like your story, even though there's only one chapter. There aren't many stories that make me feel this way, noda. The plot's really great and really unique! I have yet to seen a similar one. But maybe that's because there's so little fan fiction on Genbu Kaiden presently and its such a sad thing, especially since there won't be any new chapters till next year. But it's because of this that you've really moved me with your story and made me want to read Genbu Kaiden all over again.

And the thing is, you've manage to write a TRUE fan fiction( at least in my opinion). You know, in most fan fictions here, the characters are totally different from their original personalities. Sure, in fan fiction the plot can change, no the plot is SUPPOSED to be changed, but i feel that a TRUE fan fiction should be written with the true personalities of the original characters. It's not that I'm biased against the rest, no its not that. Hell, even a great portion of the stories i like here is not that way. It's just that I greatly admire those who manage to completely twist the story yet keep the essence of the characters' personalities.

You have done that beautifully. While reading your story, I can truly see you bring out the personalities of the characters. It makes me feel that, 'Hey, yeah! That's so like Takiko to do that!' Even the thought processes of Rimoudo isn't at all awkward, not like in most fan fictions I've read here, their characters' thought processes are too out of character. One must truly understand their characters to accomplish that, even with original characters of their own. It's a quality that most successful authors possess.

To top, it all off, I'll like to say...

UPDATE SOON!

I hope that this review does make a difference. You know like when I read a review to my story, it pushes me to update and makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. Even though I don't straight away update after I read a review, I make an effort to put in a bit more in the chapter I'm currently writing (as much as I am having a writer's block).

I do sincerely hope that you will read this and update soon.
DandelionGirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Faved!

Oh~~ A bakumatsu setting. Somehow, Takiko's approach to Rimudo seems unsettlingly like Kaoru's from Rurouni Kenshin... -Shrugs- Oh well, could be just coincidental. I mean, what are the odds of you actually watching Rurouken, ne?

Nonetheless, I will be looking forward to updates.
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow... I lost interest in Fushigi Yuugi a while ago, but after reading this, I think I'm going to get the Genbu Kaiden series as well... haha and I'll be rereading the original too XD

Update soon!
want your rad bromance chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This has got to be the best GK fic I've ever read, and well researched to boot! EXCELLENT job!
LinaNgan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
First, I dont like it... i LOVE IT!

Second, Where did u came up wit such awesome ideas?

Third, you betta update soon b/c i love this story

keep up the good...wait...actually keep up the GREAT work
Veritas Temporis Filia chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I love it!

Please, continue, it's an amazing story of genbu kaiden!

I wanna read chap.2!