Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
canifindtheone chapter 2 . 17h
Please update
bettononalice2 chapter 23 . 7/20
It's been a while since I checked your profile for any updates or author's notes. When I first read this story I was new to this site I was a little unsure about reviewing. It took me a while to get into it where I felt comfortable to do so. Well anyways this is one story of a few on this site that is my go to story when I can't find anything I liked to read.

I know you haven't updated in forever and that's okay. I was delighted to read your March 3, 2017 announcement and that your writing again. You stated I know it seems outrageous that I haven't finished it (and it is). Real life gets in the way along with writers block we get it...

So are we to understand that the story is complete and you just haven't posted any updates yet or that it is just outrageous it's not complete. Please help me out here this is one story that should be and deserves to be completed it's that good. You would be amazed how many of your readers will return your fan base has always been solid.

I want to see how you are going pull off getting Bella to trial to testify against the Volturi. Will she be confronted or will it be confirmed at any point about being family that she is related to them. Were they responsible for the death of her father since he was in law enforcement and in the way. That could explain the scholarship and taking her up under there wing so to speak. I swear that I have so many questions. When this story is complete I plan to have a gin and tonic to celebrate with you.

Again I would thank you for sharing this amazing story

Cathy
Kerrybm chapter 23 . 6/24
Love this story! Thanks for sharing. Would love to read more when you have time to finish it :)
cookie104 chapter 23 . 6/20
Checking old fics that I loved and saw your March note. Really excited still!
athome Jo chapter 23 . 6/19
"I choose you." *sigh* This was great. I love who Edward grew into. :)
cullen2798 chapter 23 . 6/12
I am loving this story so much! I really wish it wasn't un-finished! But I guess their real engagement is a bit of an ending, but I would love to see where this would have lead them!
BookLover21340 chapter 23 . 6/8
Vanell chapter 23 . 6/2
Just going over my favs list and saw this one. Then I saw your March note and can't wait for an update. Looking forward to it very much.
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 5/29
Oh my god! I'd completely forgotten about this fic! Not because it isn't fantastic, but just because I'd taken a break from FFN for a while. Now I'm back and perusing old favorites, and wow this blew me away. Looking back through my old favorites, I found that a lot of them didn't fit my tastes now that I've become a few years wiser, but yours was definitely not one of those. It was engaging and surprising, and I enjoyed it greatly. Thank you so much for writing it. I was a bit disappointed to find it unfinished (as I was, I recall, when I first read this fic) thinking mistakenly that it was complete, and I was even more concerned when I noticed you hadn't updated in almost 5 years. But looking at your profile gave me new hope. I'm glad you're doing ok and that you made the smart choice to take time for yourself and family instead of putting your energy towards something of lesser priority. And I'm also so excited to hear that you're planning on finishing this story! I look forward to reading what you have in store. :)
Earth to Sunny chapter 23 . 5/25
dude u rlly need2 update cuz this is my fave fic ever 4 twilight so just fucking update already!
jackspergirl chapter 1 . 5/24
Are more chapters expected?
Jadeeeee chapter 23 . 5/23
Is that the end? I love this story but I feel like you could do so much more with it!
canifindtheone chapter 20 . 5/20
I'm crying! You're writing is so good and so deep. This isn't just a story, it's an emotional journey and I'm so glad that you can be the one to write this for all of us to enjoy, please update soon, I can't wait to be moved to tears again after the next chapter is posted.

If you need anything, PM me,
Canifindtheone
Marcy chapter 10 . 5/20
Hi. I love this story. My friend told me to read it and I'm so glad she did, is it finished? If not please update!
This is so good! Please update soon!
10,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »