Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Meyers1020 chapter 23 . 9/19
Damn. This was SO good. So unfortunate it was never finished.
Amalley chapter 23 . 9/16
This is gold . I hope you finish it one day . Either way much love to you
This is a great story! I hope you will finish it.
ClaceLover08 chapter 23 . 9/9
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I am happy that Bella & Edward are getting married soon
Mysticsavvy chapter 23 . 9/5
I read the update on ur bio and relief filled me before i saw its been more than a year since even that. Please please don't let this story remain unfinished...it is one the greatest i have ever read in the twific universe and this is the whole hearted plea of a poor soul...PLEASE finish this...
audyaurelie chapter 7 . 8/28
bella wtf?
bellh chapter 23 . 8/17
I just came across this story and I LOVE IT! I'm sorry to see it be left like this and I do hope you finish it in the near future.
KatieCullen84 chapter 22 . 7/25
PLEASE consider finishing this story! It’s hands done one of the best I’ve read, I’m desperate to know what happens next. You’re such a good writer!
CopyrightKooky chapter 1 . 7/10
I think much more than 1% of your readers are still interested in finishing this. I read this about 5 years ago and reread it all just now. I still want to know how it'll play out. Please finish it. It's such a great story.
Sigo esperando por ti, hermosa. Diez años leyendo esta magnífica historia. Mi favorita en todo fantiction
Please, please update! I really like this story and would love to know how it ends.
kgray11 chapter 23 . 6/9
Love this story. Really hope you have time to finish it soon!
thechickenlittle chapter 19 . 5/25
i can't wait to read the rest!
Cullen19804 chapter 23 . 5/17
Please finish this story, I’d love to find out how it ends
ChelseaElizabeth chapter 23 . 5/16
Oh my lord... your story has captivated me hook, line and sinker! I started and finished all 23 chapters in a 10 hour period and I have absolutely no regrets! I know you haven’t updated in close to 6 years now, but I am waiting with baited breath to see if you do decide to finish this story off. Thank you for taking me on such a wild ride, I can’t wait to see how their story ends, and if you choose not to finish off their story then this hopeless romantic will just have to think up her own ending haha.
10,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »