Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
wshakes chapter 23 . 9/18
Please please give us an ending it’s too good to waste
Noralc chapter 23 . 9/10
What happens next , I would love to hear the rest of the story please .
Where is the last chapter! , why you do this to meeee
Libbyjade chapter 23 . 7/23
I would really love to see this wonderful story updated. Is it unrealistic to hope for one soon?
Rezma chapter 23 . 7/22
I realize it's been almost 10 years but I hope you pick this story back up. I remember reading it when you first started posting and how sad I was you stopped. I just found it again and got all the way until the end when I remembered it was a forgotten story. I would love to know how it ends.
a.lace.a chapter 23 . 6/22
I wish you would continue this story. I have to know how things turn out with the trial, the hiding, the family, Edward & Bella. I need to know all of it!
Kristin323 chapter 23 . 6/6
I loved your story. I was disappointed to see it was unfinished. I am following your story in hopes you decide to finish it.
thelightnina chapter 1 . 5/4
I never start reading stories unless they’ve been completed, but I started this one without checking and now I’m lowkey pissed that this hasn’t been updated in 9 years.
KorneliaK chapter 23 . 4/29
God, this is the best fanfic i have read. I love Edward so much, I literally cried knowing its not complete...
KorneliaK chapter 18 . 4/28
I love this story so much. Omg.
I spent most of this story frustrated and pretty much hating Edward... But now I'm absorbed,really hoping to hear what will happen next and I'm even considering reading or at least watching Romeo and Juliet
anniesamuels5 chapter 23 . 4/14
Please update! I have to know how it ends! It’s so good. Thank you for creating it
Is it too crazy that it's 2021 and I'm still wondering about the ending of this story? I check periodically just to be sure that I'm not missing the final chapter but the time hasn't come. Limona I hope everything is going well in your life and I want to express my gratitude for the hard work that you put into this. Thank you.
JumpingPebbles chapter 23 . 1/21
just finished reading this one and absolutely loved it.

would love to read the final chapters
thank you for sharing your story with us!
atouchofcitron chapter 1 . 1/11
I consumed this story in one day and am depressed knowing that this story will likely never be completed, but my god, it's so riveting. What a ride. I'm just so exceedingly pleased you left it off with them reconciling on an island, that we can forever picture them suspended in time in paradise before shit hit the fan about Bella's familial ties to the Volturi. I fully expect to reread this another time because the way Bella nestled her way into the Cullens' lives is how this story found its way to my heart. I hope it won't be a full decade before it's updated once more, but it's okay. Life happens.
10,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »