Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Please, please update! I really like this story and would love to know how it ends.
kgray11 chapter 23 . 6/9
Love this story. Really hope you have time to finish it soon!
thechickenlittle chapter 19 . 5/25
i can't wait to read the rest!
Cullen19804 chapter 23 . 5/17
Please finish this story, I’d love to find out how it ends
ChelseaElizabeth chapter 23 . 5/16
Oh my lord... your story has captivated me hook, line and sinker! I started and finished all 23 chapters in a 10 hour period and I have absolutely no regrets! I know you haven’t updated in close to 6 years now, but I am waiting with baited breath to see if you do decide to finish this story off. Thank you for taking me on such a wild ride, I can’t wait to see how their story ends, and if you choose not to finish off their story then this hopeless romantic will just have to think up her own ending haha.
mysticfighter111 chapter 23 . 5/15
I was almost as shocked to see your name among the reviewers as I was by the update of "the heir and the spare". It's good to see you're still among us and if you started posting again you would make many readers very happy.
Amelia chapter 1 . 5/12
Please finish this story! You have captivated me. This is my third time reading your story, my first time ever reviewing and I’m sitting here on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. You are a incredible writer and I am lost in your story! Please, please, please!
Ddlovato98 chapter 11 . 5/6
Lol that last part
chibi-Clar chapter 23 . 5/2
Yay!
chibi-Clar chapter 19 . 5/2
I suspect they will get married only to be on WPP for the honeymoon?
FindingStories chapter 1 . 4/26
i don't always leave comments, but right now im so devastated that it is not finished. i usually dont read incomplete stories but i cant put it down. i love the suspense, mystery, adventure, romance, basically all that entails to this story. please please please finish this. will look forward if you decide to pick it up again
bfnine chapter 1 . 4/19
Please finish this story...I’ll be waiting...fingers crossed...please
marisstar chapter 23 . 4/11
Did you finish this story somewhere?
Nemo122 chapter 23 . 3/9
I know it's been a while but I hope you continuesuch a good story
catisg chapter 23 . 2/22
OMG! I just finished this (for the third time). It is an incredible story line! I truly hope you finish the story soon!
10,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »