Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
IHEARTYOU chapter 23 . 12/3
by far the best story I've ever read!
shannonjessica.oreilly chapter 23 . 11/21
So I've re read your story in less than 24 hours. And I love it admixture as the day I first found it. While I know it's been over 5 years since you last updated, to finish this story off would be amazing!
Renee.Hills chapter 8 . 10/26
Okaayy...
Despite the fact that Bella is a little bit slutty here and there, Edward is no saint either. I agree with Bella on this - no double standards. Though she could have been a little bit more discreet with Jake. I like that the characters are quite realistic when making the decisions and though it was pretty hard to swallow Jake and Bella's adventure, I get it... Sorta :)
So that leads me to another point I like - the unpredictability of the story. It definitely doesn't go the way I thought it would go, but it is a GOOD thing. There is nothing worse than predictability in stories or making it too easy for your characters, and when you manage to engage the readers by the right twists of events, you win. On the other side it is a dangerous territory, because the choices you make have to be believable, justified and authentic.
So... yeah... liked it so far, I am intrigued and am REALLY curious what's gonna happen next :)
Leo105 chapter 23 . 10/25
I loooved this story, thanks so much for sharing! Pity though you don't seem to continue it... But what you already shared is great and one can imagine what's gonna happen himself. I mean, at least they're back together and engaged the right way lol. Thanks so much again, maybe we'll here from you again one day!
I would love for ever women in these comments, to tell me how is it cute that Edward is Jealous over some bitch that flirt and crushes on everything that moves? If the roles were reversed and Edward crushes on rosalie for protecting him and just over all got a bit of an atraction to Tanya ya'll would think he was the worst being in existence. That's why i never actually found a twilight fanfic i could fully finish because of the bullshit that happens in these stories! She gets away with to much with no consequences to her actions, and all i ever see is him playing the jealous role while Bella flount her relationships or behavior in his face and he still would be wrote out to only want her and no one else! But bella always able to have more then one lover in her life which is selfish on women behalf. SMDH!
Another writer recently asked which WIP would we want to see finished. I can't tell you how many people voted for this story. I hope you will be able to finish. And, I pray you haven't 'lost that lovin' Twilight feeling'...pun intended. ;)
Brinkleydeelite chapter 23 . 9/15
I started reading this knowing you have not updated in forever. I read one chapter and could not stop. So i hope you find your mojo and continue. Its such a great story.
Brinkleydeelite chapter 7 . 9/12
Bella so dumb! She wants to die, Alice give her hell!
HisLambHerLion4909 chapter 23 . 9/4
update please!
Booklover82013 chapter 23 . 9/1
I love your story! I couldn't put it down right up to the part...where it stopped. I wish I'd known it was incomplete before I started it. I see it's been years since you've updated. I really hope your hiatus is not a devastating life event for you o your family. I will keep hoping that you will someday finish it. Preferably sooner rather than later.
pl12324 chapter 23 . 8/27
What a great story! I was really hesitant to start binge reading when I saw it wasn't completed yet, but you really drew me in and I fount myself thoroughly engrossed. There is a lovely blend of mystery and intrigue, romance, and heartache. Your characters are compelling, and the way you've layer past and present and the overall passage of time worked really well. I do hope that one day you will post the remainder of this tale as there is still a fair amount to be explored (the trial, the relationship with Aro, the wedding, the re-establishment of the relationship with the other Cullens) but sometimes RL doesn't make this a reality and I get that. Thank you for sharing. It truly was a pleasure to get lost in their journey.
I sincerely hope you finish. This story is wonderful and i seriously hope for a grandpa aro granddaughter bella meeting.
WerewolfPaulLover91 chapter 1 . 8/24
I'm hooked, your writing is amazing,really hope you update soon :)
Just read your bio. Sorry for my previously semi ranting review. It just makes me sad to see a story so well written not finished. I appreciated the update in your bio.
Grr... I hate when I accidentally click on an unfinished story. The story has been incredible, but it will likely never be finished. I can't blame an author for life getting in the way, but unfinished stories kill me. I loved this, but I'll never know about her relationship to the volturi, whether they have to go into hiding after the trial... oh well.
10,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »