Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
misterloluv chapter 23 . 10/3
thank you very much. You're truly an amazing writter. thank you
December-eighth chapter 23 . 9/14
Hi! I just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed reading this fic! Thank you for posting it!
Elanor Black chapter 23 . 9/2
There is always someone reading old fics, old good fics like yours, finishing wouldn’t be a wasted time but a really welcome effort. Anyway, thanks for sharing this one with all your readers.
stwifan chapter 23 . 8/31
Hi. Love this story! I read it a couple of years ago and I have reread it again. Hope you finish it sometimes as you have left as hanging in a tricky spot.
I have got 4 kids of my own and I understand completely about the time being scarce... but please, finish this story as soon as your time becomes yours again!
Thank you for sharing your genious suspense writing with us!
this is such a great story
you shouldn't have left it
Freewrite8 chapter 23 . 8/24
I have been an editor for over 20 years, and I was really drawn in by your story. Definitely finish it!
dormirais chapter 11 . 8/24
the edward and bella in this story drive me insane. bella's a pushover and edward's petty. and yet they both also manage to be endearing? i guess their personality's are very similar to their original versions, which really makes me marvel at how i managed to stomach twilight as a teen
Cst chapter 1 . 8/18
Please can you finish your history? Plissss plissss , i need this
Where The Stars End chapter 23 . 8/16
This was so wonderful!
Jessica chapter 23 . 8/12
I know if been like, years, but I do hope that you finish your story one day. I really enjoy what you have up, and would like to see how you end things.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 7/30
In the event you are still reading your reviews I'll say thank you again. It seems I read this back in 2011 and then read it again now and still enjoyed it very much. Thanks for keeping the story here even though it's not complete.
Hope all is well with you and of course hope you find your way back to finish this well written story.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 7/29
Why wasn't Emmett this angry at Bella, instead of Edward since she was caught having the beginnings of sex with the strange gardener he probably hasn't even checked out. But he socks his brother (maybe understandably so) for having sex with Bella at her request really. I think Emmett ought to talk to the girl he is trying to keep alive about what's going on. I sorta feel badly for Edward even though he could have used more self control with Bella and yet he does seem to have true feelings for her so...Oh this is so complicated.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 7/29
I was a little worried there when I saw that Bella admitted she was drunk on the wine Edward gave her at dinner but she seemed to sober up in the hot tub. I'll hand it to Edward, he made her first time lovely and everything a girl might want to remember. Bella's question at the end of it all was funny, did he look at her naked...of all the things to ask at that point and she asks that. It did lend some lightness to a serious sex scene.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 7/29
Edward stops them going going further after their kissing gets too hot and Bella moves away from him and agrees they should stop. And yet, with Jacob she was ready to get her V card cleared away. I'm wondering why now she agrees with Edward that stopping is a good thing.
And good to know Edward is thinking, after the fact, that he probably is placing Bella in the mob's sight by bringing her to events like the gala and Laurent and all. And why isn't Emmett on top of that stuff?
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 7/29
Bella trust a young gardener with her secrets and yet she's not going there with Alice and Rosalie who would benefit more from her honesty at this point. And what's with Emmett not questioning Bella about anything and just letting things go on without him even knowing what is going on. He drove her home from their house and said nothing? Silly.
10,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »