Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
clhrice chapter 23 . 10/16
Just found this Awesome story! Then I realized it is unfinished. Please Please come back and finish. This is one of the best thought out get you from the beginning story's I have read in awhile. Please Come Back To Us!
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 10/6
Gutted I didn’t realise this was unfinished! Would love to know how this ends, you’re a really great writer!
Genny024 chapter 23 . 9/28
Just found this story and have been addicted. You are such a talented writer. This story has captivated from the beginning. I hope during these quarantine days you've had time to write some more. And maybe you'll post some more.*wishing thinking* I'm going to follow this story with hopes that I'll get an email saying you've updated.
Hope you are well!
greeneyes97 chapter 23 . 9/26
I am riveted, overwhelmed, and devastated by your story. I devoured it in two days, and now it’s all I can think about.

Your writing has such a strong visual component to it. The way you utilize the changes in POV makes it seem like a new camera angle, and it’s so seamless. Your characters are so genuine, so real. You resisted the urge to romanticize them, which made them all the more endearing.

I genuinely hope you finish this story. I know it’s been a while, but hey, we’re in quarantine now. What better time? Give us this gift, please!

Regardless of what you decide to do, thank you for putting this out into the universe. You are so talented.
TheAuburnRose chapter 23 . 9/7
I need to know what happens! This was so well written, and I'm completely invested! How did Edward find her? Does Bella survive? Do the Cullens know the truth? Is there a HEA?
jdkata81 chapter 23 . 8/31
I’m afraid, you won’t even read this review, but I’m just like Edward, I don’t give up hoping, hoping you would complete this story!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 23 . 8/16
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 6 . 8/15
savage!
Come back!
flanduslover1 chapter 23 . 7/29
I cant wait to read more
KS chapter 23 . 7/28
Anxiously awaiting whatever you will give us, next.
I know how life gives little time, especially when you have little ones (I stay up late to read, a small luxury not always granted by my spawns).

Just had to drop a note...I love you work and can’t wait for more!
jamedwardtam chapter 23 . 7/12
I am Heartbroken! I do not read incomplete FFs, but somehow I landed on this page and just couldn't stop reading.
I began reading this fic knowing full well that it was incomplete...your writing, however, was just too captivating and I couldn't resist reading it! What an absolute pleasure it has been to read and I want to thank you for writing and sharing it with us! Each chapter had me itching for more, and I'm so glad that they get to be together, engaged and happy for that moment (I could not stop smiling at that!) I hope you are staying well and safe :D
10,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »