Reviews for For the Love of Golden Eyes
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I'm sort of surprised no one commented on the last chapter. Anyway, I enjoyed this. You even gave the readers a bit more closure in showing us his existence after walking away.
waky1234 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
i like it
Tex chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
This is one of the best FLCL fics I've ever read, and in a fandom full of junk and fluff, you sir have made a masterpiece.

The later chapters have gotten much more whimsical, then when you started, and I both love and hate the change as its made me have to think about what is actual going on for a change. I can't wait for you to finish off some of the more interesting plot points, and look forward to your next chapter.

Despite the fact that you have not received that many reviews, I'm happy that you've managed to push through and continue your project, my only critique for you is that your paragraph layout makes for story somewhat hard to read as its easy to loose your line on the page. All and all great work, I hope you'll finish this amazing piece.
Lazenn chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Yayayay! Excited for the finale! More people need to know about this story!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
i couldnt make any sense of what i was reading really
maybe its cause its been years since i read this but anw it felt ultra rushed
and you mispelled Haruko name the entire chapter confusing me even more
dude its Haruko not Haroku
Lazenn chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
This is a fantastic story, I love it. Your writing style is very unique and the details... I am not able to describe. Vivid imagery. Please update soon!
Xero the Pyr0 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Fuck yeah! Naota is back!
zackubernerdcondon chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Holy freaking shit. You updated! I dontbelieve it. Your writing is pretty excellent, but i want to know if this is going anywhere in the next decade.
RedWolf23 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
After I read Alive, I read this. They start out similarly, but I really really like the direction this takes. The driving the space ship with the bass guitar bit was excellent. You displayed a lot of how I imagined the universe of FLCL would work. Do you think you'll be continuing this? It's been a long time since you updated.
UDMonk chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Mind-Blowing-ly awesome stary, man! I mean, wow! The BEST Fan sequel I've read so far. The only thing I don't like is the lack of Canti. Looks like you haven't updated in a while, but I don't care. What I've read so far is enough for me to Alert this. Well freakin' done!

Epic Cheers! ~ Force 'Hog
Micah7 chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
This was a whirlwind of an adventure! Seriously, it was kickass!

And I'm a big FLCL fan and this seemed so, that it could happen for the show had a continuation, than I would expect it to go down this path.

I just have to say, I really liked it, and I've read quite a few of these FLCL fanfics.

This is my official favorite FLCL F.F. as of right now. :-)

Also, I loved how Naota had a dream before Baby Cakes and Ogre showed up. I would've loved to take Naota's place for entering The Pleiades.

It's alot more vulgar than I thought FLCL to be, which had more of a sly,'nod-and-wink pervertedness' to it.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the lack of detail.

The characters,the objects,the fight scenes and the galatic settings could use more(For example, describe the older Naota more, physically)

But, otherwise this story will be highly recommended among my friends. All in all, what I've read so far was epic!

Hopefully, this isn't the end of the story!

Please continue it!
m.trauscht chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Dude, you have got a great thing going on here. the story line is well developed, as are the characters. the premise is beautiful, and you are definitely a talented writer. im looking forward to future installments, youre keeping a live a story that shouldnt have ended so quickly. mad props to you bro, and if you ever need any help or anything like that or future projects or anything, itd be bitchin if you hit me up.

pm
Kenshi chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
This is one of the first FLCL fanics I've read and by far the best. Keep up the good work.
ArtemusLyn chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
Pretty awesome, I loved the plot although I wish it didn't skip around to much. I still loved it though.
Hasu Hana chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Great description of feelings, surroundings, and thoughts. So far one of the best FLCL stories i've read. Kept me captivated through the whole chapter.